You Are Da Bomb Bro's

grimek

Awards
I'm 5'10", 37 yrs., 9% bf, training for 10 years. I don't know anything about transdermals, prohormones or chemistry. A lot of what I read here is way over my head so I'm looking forward to reading all your posts and soon can throw in my .02. I've been at Truemuscle.com, Fitnessgeared.com, Bodybuilding4life.com and a couple of others.

I've already received a LOT of help from you all here.

Thanks,

Grimek

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Grimek.

Yeah, I spent a month reading all the posts here before I started to participate. There's alot to take in but well worth the time spent.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome abroad Grimek! Btw, don't be afraid to make a couple posts to test the water... If ya get flamed by a one " YellowJacket" it's ok man, it doesn't really hurt all that bad.

grimek

Awards
... If ya get flamed by a one " YellowJacket" it's ok man, it doesn't really hurt all that bad.
Thanks Jarconis. I read the post where forbodybuilders got busted for his BS here. I thought the edits were perfect treatment. The loser posted a few times at one of the other boards I learn from. I posted a link YJ's reply so those bro's could see exactly what sh*t the scammer is. I've seen the power of good from YJ's flame. None the less, it's best when directed at someone else I'm sure.

grimek

Awards
Thanks to you all for your warm welcome. Bone you'd kick some serious aarse in a best avatar contest.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to our casa! ;)