HELP!!! My girlfriend hates my "workout" hands...

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

HELP!!! My girlfriend hates my "workout" hands...

Guys,

I need some help, my girlfriend is witholding sex till I do something about what she calls "workout" hands. They have never been a problem with anyone else, but this girl is picky.

I have tried gloves while I work out, mosturizer, lotion, clipping the callous w/ fingernail clipper to remove them, scrubbing with some sort of bar that looks like a piece of coral to remove rough spots, massage, etc. I guess I just lift too much f'ing weight

Anyways, she wants the lifter body without the lifter hands, just wondering what you guys do to keep your women happy and if you have any suggestions. Please be specific w/ product names if you know them.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Ummmm.... Never heard of this being a problem before.

How much do you like this girl anyways? The day a girlfriend started using sex as a tool to get her way is the day that relationship would be over. Sorry to be so honest, but that's just not cool in my book because I don't think of sex as something a women grants me.

Sounds like she's going to have to live with it. Or, your going to have to begin a very intensive hand care routine of all the combined methods you posted above.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

tell her to go **** herself and find a new girlfriend.

Seriously, if THIS is her biggest issue in life then she lives a very good life. Think of something she does or that you don't like about her and ask her to change. Eye for an eye right?

It's not like it's body odor or anything. Rough hands... big dman deal. My girl likes that I have rougher hands... says it's the mark of a man. But then again.. everything turns her on *chuckles*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    tell her to go **** herself and find a new girlfriend.

Seriously, if THIS is her biggest issue in life then she lives a very good life. Think of something she does or that you don't like about her and ask her to change. Eye for an eye right?

It's not like it's body odor or anything. Rough hands... big dman deal. My girl likes that I have rougher hands... says it's the mark of a man. But then again.. everything turns her on *chuckles*
    Yeah really. That's pretty ridiculous. Tell her to get over it. If she cares for you at all, she'll be fine.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%

I need some help, my girlfriend is witholding sex till I do something about what she calls "workout" hands. They have never been a problem with anyone else, but this girl is picky.
    Tell her it's not from working out............. tell her it's from straight jacking.lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I agree with Vanilla Gorilla. Tell her they are only gonna get rougher if you have to use them to sex yourself.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.47%

Picky you call her picky...i call her bitchy..( dont meant to offend but girls like this make me mad) .geesh the guys are right if this is her only issue tell her to grow up or shut up..........Girls are sooo damn stupid i swear!!!!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    Picky you call her picky...i call her bitchy..( dont meant to offend but girls like this make me mad) .geesh the guys are right if this is her only issue tell her to grow up or shut up..........Girls are sooo damn stupid i swear!!!!!!
    I concur.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.03%

Just sounds to me like you need better gloves.

If your lady is making a big, huge deal out of it, then it seems to me that this isn't really the only problem you guys have.

If its not that big a deal, but she wishes you'd try to have 'nicer' hands for touching her face and bod with (and her 'rejection' is more or less playful) then I don't see the problem. Use better gloves, use pumice, get a moisturizing hand soap, maybe some cocoa butter lotion or something... and take care of it.

I guess it ultimately depends on which type of problem it is, and what your relationship is like.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%

I gotta agree with some of the other responses - if she's already using the "withholding sex" ticket - this "relationship" is in trouble and will end up a failure.

I can understand if everytime you touch her you scratch her skin. There are nicer ways of getting this point across. But any girl who will throw the "withhold sex" card gets thrown out in my book.

Trust me - there are plenty of better women out there. It may not seem like it at the time, but there are.

Plus, you just can't let a girl push you around. You may think that you're being nice to them, but everytime you give in, you lose points in their eyes (within reason. If she says you need a shower - do it. LoL)

I change my hair and facial hair whenever and however I want, despite my girlfriend's objections. I know she would not appreciate changing everything I've requested of her. LoL

Of course there are exceptions. I made an ex-girlfriend quit smoking before I'd go out with her. She had quit for 3 years, then started up a few months after we broke up. LoL
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%

All you need is exercise, give up sex,lol no I have found that useing dumbells with semi soft rubber handles really made a differance in the texture of my callous, you can find em just about anywhere at a decent price, worked for me!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.19%

Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    Guys,

I have tried gloves while I work out, mosturizer, lotion, clipping the callous w/ fingernail clipper to remove them, scrubbing with some sort of bar that looks like a piece of coral to remove rough spots, massage, etc. I guess I just lift too much f'ing weight

Anyways, she wants the lifter body without the lifter hands, just wondering what you guys do to keep your women happy and if you have any suggestions. Please be specific w/ product names if you know them.
    withholding sex until you alter yourself in such a minor way to fit her picky ideals? , how much do you really like her? ask yourself that question.

If I was in your shoes, and no I dont care if its a top tier model or whoever, she'd get a quick dumping. I dont like gaming shallow types. I mean if something as trivial as rough hands from lifting weights warrents 'no sex until....' then imagine the other problems down the road?.
  13. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%

if you actually wanna let her win, only thing i can think of is gloves
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Guys,

use gloves when you lift....take long hot bath or jacuzzi visit, that'll take care of some of the "workout hands" problem, the rest will take time.

oh yeah....."*****!!!" j/k bro...lol
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%

Quote Originally Posted by rhinochaser48
    Ummmm.... Never heard of this being a problem before.

How much do you like this girl anyways? The day a girlfriend started using sex as a tool to get her way is the day that relationship would be over. Sorry to be so honest, but that's just not cool in my book because I don't think of sex as something a women grants me.

Sounds like she's going to have to live with it. Or, your going to have to begin a very intensive hand care routine of all the combined methods you posted above.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

As much as I want to join in with the other comments, I don't think it was what cr4ytonic was looking for. My wife didn't like my hands as they became very callused. Although, she didn't threaten to withold sex from me. I found a good pair of gloves, and it has solved the problem. Some lifts I wear them, and others I don't

Years ago, before they came out with the quality gloves of today, I we used bicycle inner tubes. Cut the tubes hand width, then cut the tube length wise. Use the tube as a grip, mainly for dumbells. Cheap, comfortable, and effective.

Tell her it's not from working out............. tell her it's from straight jacking.lol
    That was freakin' funny though.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.04%

Sandpaper
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

I used to like this board but you guys are very judgemental... ask one question and people tell you how to run your life and offer very little actual useful information (thanks to those who were helpful).

Just to shut you up, I graduate college in 3 months I don't exactly want to go through the process of finding another knockout before I leave for law school. Her complaint being that a touch with rough hands during physical naughtiness is somewhat unpleasant is rather believable (I do heavy lifts and my hands are rather ****ed up from that), I would rather address the issue since it seems valid (I would not want someone rubbing on me with rough sandpaper, would you) I preferto address the issue than dump someone because someone I met on the internet suggests I tell her to "**** herself".

Jeez... now I remember why I don't visit this board much anymore, too many "life coaches"...
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

LOL.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out !
  20. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%

i didnt realize she was withholding sex... sorry dude, life coach or not, that chick has problems... any kind of girl that uses sex as a bargaining chip (unless you deserve it?) needs the boot
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    As much as I want to join in with the other comments, I don't think it was what cr4ytonic was looking for. My wife didn't like my hands as they became very callused. Although, she didn't threaten to withold sex from me. I found a good pair of gloves, and it has solved the problem. Some lifts I wear them, and others I don't

Years ago, before they came out with the quality gloves of today, I we used bicycle inner tubes. Cut the tubes hand width, then cut the tube length wise. Use the tube as a grip, mainly for dumbells. Cheap, comfortable, and effective.

That was freakin' funny though.
    I used to use those 25cent huge car wash sponges in the cool neon colors. they work great, and last forever.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

When sex becomes a weapon, the alarms should go off and you should be
    If not then soon she'll beckon and you'll be
    On fridays you'll want to with buddies and she'll be and then
    Eventually you'll get of it all and somebody

You could also try Burt's Bees Hand Salve. I personally love the stuff. But the only way those calluses are going to go away for good is if you stop lifting. Even when I used gloves I would still develope hard spots where the skin would get pinched.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%

A few things:

1. Don't blame "the board", that's a BS copout. People with opinions are everywhere, and this board is full of them , just like any other. Just because you didn't like the responses you got, that is not indiciative of anything regarding anyone here IMO, rather points ot something in your posting.

2. If the answer you wanted as "how to alleviate rough and calloused hands" without judgement, don't give us a story about it. Just ask how to do this, not WHY you need to do this, and that lessens your situation being judged.

3. Any rational, reasonable, and mature person would more than likely say that a woman withholding sex for that reason has issues (is being bitchy, needs checked, whatever).

4. Do you actually give a **** about her, or are you planning on banging her until you leave for law school, then ditching her? This also shapes people's responses. You indicating that you "don't want to go through the process of finding another knockout before I leave for law school" seems to indicate that you don't exactly care too much about her as an individual, so why do you give a **** what we say about it?

5. Gloves, moisturizer, and maybe a pumice stone to try and get rid of the built up rough skin, standard stuff here.

You invited these opinions upon yourself, now quit crying and next time limit your background story if you don't want comments on it.

I used to like this board but you guys are very judgemental... ask one question and people tell you how to run your life and offer very little actual useful information (thanks to those who were helpful).

Just to shut you up, I graduate college in 3 months I don't exactly want to go through the process of finding another knockout before I leave for law school. Her complaint being that a touch with rough hands during physical naughtiness is somewhat unpleasant is rather believable (I do heavy lifts and my hands are rather ****ed up from that), I would rather address the issue since it seems valid (I would not want someone rubbing on me with rough sandpaper, would you) I preferto address the issue than dump someone because someone I met on the internet suggests I tell her to "**** herself".

Jeez... now I remember why I don't visit this board much anymore, too many "life coaches"...
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.01%

I should watch what I say before I post.

- jweave23
  25. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.01%

try some Complex-15 from Schering, works wonders:

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp16832_33...face_cream.htm

CAVEAT: you cannot "rub one out" with this stuff, believe me, I've tried. =)
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.03%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    A few things:

1. Don't blame "the board", that's a BS copout. People with opinions are everywhere, and this board is full of them , just like any other. Just because you didn't like the responses you got, that is not indiciative of anything regarding anyone here IMO, rather points ot something in your posting.

2. If the answer you wanted as "how to alleviate rough and calloused hands" without judgement, don't give us a story about it. Just ask how to do this, not WHY you need to do this, and that lessens your situation being judged.

3. Any rational, reasonable, and mature person would more than likely say that a woman withholding sex for that reason has issues (is being bitchy, needs checked, whatever).

4. Do you actually give a **** about her, or are you planning on banging her until you leave for law school, then ditching her? This also shapes people's responses. You indicating that you "don't want to go through the process of finding another knockout before I leave for law school" seems to indicate that you don't exactly care too much about her as an individual, so why do you give a **** what we say about it?

5. Gloves, moisturizer, and maybe a pumice stone to try and get rid of the built up rough skin, standard stuff here.

You invited these opinions upon yourself, now quit crying and next time limit your background story if you don't want comments on it.
    Amen
    Last edited by shootmeagain; 02-23-2005 at 09:50 AM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:15 PM
  2. Requesting Workout.exercise tips for my GIrlfriend...
    By JordyRoc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 06:18 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 11:15 AM
  4. workout for my girlfriend
    By bige211 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:20 AM
  5. Help me...Help my Girlfriend..Experts Needed
    By Super Tri's in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3