how did guys in prison get so huge?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
These guys in prison dont have access to supplements or steak, fish, and quality food so how are they built like bodybuilders

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
No, but i have a friend that was a twirp, dork, he went to prison for three years and came out swolled

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Mabee its their workout routines, but whatever its working

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you watching a lot of movies?

I don't see a lot of ex-cons that are huge, but with a lot of time available for push-ups and plyometrics, with not-too-high carbs, I can see why you'd come home lean. Aka ripped.

Maybe there is access to steroids there like there is other drugs. Did you try asking your friend?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Are you watching a lot of movies?

I don't see a lot of ex-cons that are huge, but with a lot of time available for push-ups and plyometrics, with not-too-high carbs, I can see why you'd come home lean. Aka ripped.

Maybe there is access to steroids there like there is other drugs. Did you try asking your friend?
Friend from prison saif u could get any drug under the sun except for steroids i don't know why

Wellshii

Awards
I recall when my uncle had just done a year . He was ripped to shreds when he got out.Barely curled the 120 though,granted he was high when he dd it.Anywho,hes back in,lets see how he comes out nxt time.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Friend from prison saif u could get any drug under the sun except for steroids i don't know why
In prison you have guys who have connections to every drug known to man. Of course you can get steroids

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Food in there, isn't that bad. I did 3 years, working out in prison is nothing like when your on the street, it's a whole new ball game.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
First off, yes they do. Commisary's in prison's do have supplements and some facilities allow them to have their folks send in supplements. Some inmates find ways to smuggle in steroids, but the most important factor of all, is the fact that you are forced to reside in an environment that constantly tests you and your courage / strength, an environment where you have to be Vigilant. It's a testosterone-filled environment, and so people with great genetics and the motivation towards self-discipline, combined with the desire to thrive in such an environment - trigger adaptation responses. Also, since there is not a lot of to do, activities are very limited, people spend more time on working out and achieving the Prison "Alpha-Male" status.
Exactly. ^^^
I had plenty of meats and veggies galore. PB, tuna, protein powder, powdered milk, rice, etc etc
County jail food is nothing like State Food, big portions with nutrients.
I had fish oil, multi v, glucosamine, you can get weight gainer shakes from medical from sick drug inmates or aids inmates.
Throw a guy in the kitchen a couple of stamped envelopes and he will fill up a container full of beef stew, lol
All you have is time to rest, time to study and time to eat. It's the perfect environment for growth.
Not to mention a 1000 guys watching you to prey on your ass.
I would fill up empty jars with water and put them in a pillow case, books in bags, you'd be surprised what you come up with.
Some joints have P90x classes and programs to teach you how to lift weights.

You can get swole pretty easily.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
First off, yes they do. Commisary's in prison's do have supplements and some facilities allow them to have their folks send in supplements.
Some inmates find ways to smuggle in steroids, but the most important factor of all, is the fact that you are forced to reside in an environment that constantly tests you and your courage / strength, an environment where you have to be Vigilant. It's a testosterone-filled environment, and so people with great genetics and the motivation towards self-discipline, combined with the desire to thrive in such an environment - trigger adaptation responses. Also, since there is not a lot of to do, activities are very limited, people spend more time on working out and achieving the Prison "Alpha-Male" status.
Cool bro already knew just wanted to see if someone else did
Daamx with the correct answer Adaptation!