- 02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
The Core has some good articles and authors( ALR, Haycock, McDonald, etc) on it. It is definitely worth looking at http://www.readthecore.com/index.htm
Last edited by size; 04-25-2005 at 02:27 AM.
- 02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
03-09-2005, 01:41 AM
The new issue has some interesting comments from ALR that are definitely worth reading.
He was asked about PCT and had a great answer about it. Here is just a piece:
"No, there is no one size fits all perfectly if the goal were to only respond to the specific issues each AAS user realized from each different protocol. Accounting for all of the Action/Reaction Factors that the given AAS protocol either caused or was part of would be required for perfect PCT each time"
ALR gave an outline for a short cycle also. I know many people are interested in that topic.
03-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the good read size. LMG article was interesting, especially since I have a bottle tucked in the dresser for a rainy day . Looking forward to hearing more about his new product as well. He has a really bright attitude to go along with knowledge and experience.
04-25-2005, 02:28 AM
04-25-2005, 04:04 AM
hey...no pimping!!!...just kidding, size.Originally Posted by size
Excellent read and info! Everyone should read it, right after they finish Mind & Muscle! Thank God for the likes of these on line gems, given the state of today's BB'ing rags in general!!!
08-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:57 AM
- By Animal Rep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 139Last Post: 09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
- By snagency in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 114Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:14 PM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 05-06-2008, 03:53 PM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:40 AM