AOL/AIM Screen Names.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is posted at about every board and I think it has benefits, I talk to and give help/recieve help from many people through AIM and most of you here are my good bro's so everyone, if you want, post your AIM name....

Last edited:

khafra

Awards
I'm orochinoyamato on AIM, and 1974126 on ICQ. Can't seem to connect to AIM at work, thus the number.
I hear you on finding a unique name with no numbers in it, yellowjacket :D Believe me, it took me a while before I got down to an eight-headed dragon from japanese mythology.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
for me:

rwlifeguard

rw is Raging Waters...where I used to work. :cool:

shady

Awards
over at ls1 .com we have a aim chat room every night to go and bs in . it is lots of fun and you get to know people alot better . and my aim sn is shadys306 .

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm orochinoyamato on AIM, and 1974126 on ICQ. Can't seem to connect to AIM at work, thus the number.
I hear you on finding a unique name with no numbers in it, yellowjacket :D Believe me, it took me a while before I got down to an eight-headed dragon from japanese mythology.
If you are on a network at your work, try going into the setup in aim and tell it to detect proxy settings. This should work for you.

If you know what your proxy is like, and can tell it a port it can use that would be fine also, however that could be time consuming...do the autodetect

anyway

Mine are

hamper19, professor6, professor1979

I mainly will be on the professor1979

later

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
just added everyone to my list....

later

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok i fucked up

its proffessor1979, and proffessor6

Two F's, not 1

later

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I haven't added anyone yet, I'm just a noob and I figured that if anyone wanted to talk to me for some strange reason they'd IM me.

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I haven't added anyone yet, I'm just a noob and I figured that if anyone wanted to talk to me for some strange reason they'd IM me.

ManBeast
LOL, I added people, just haven't im'd anyone.

h19

BrKonman

Awards

LOL, I added people, just haven't im'd anyone.

h19
Ditto, and I've noticed a few times when quite a number of you guys were on. We really should take advantage and get together in a chat room or something. :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Big Daddy Chemo --> I'm on the simplistic bandwagon ;)

As a side issue, I am exploring several chat room options and one of them is a co-branded IM program (like AOL or ICQ) that is compatible with ALL the majors.  For instance, if one perosn had AIM and the other had ICQ they would still be able to IM each other regardless of program.  The benefits are great but so is the cost ;(

Another option is a chat room like the one that bb.com has (digichat).  It is more affordable but is not IM compatible.

Of course, there are the free programs that are cheesy but cost effective ;)

What do you bros think?

Chemo

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Digi chat is fine in my opinion, Private messages are set up good and moderating is simple.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Free and cheesy rox! There is also the option of a chatroom on one of the major IRC servers (dalnet/efnet/etc).

ManBeast

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Digi chat is fine in my opinion, Private messages are set up good and moderating is simple.
Exactly. As much as I love the site getting all the fun toys, I'd rather go with something that works just fine, and allows you to save money for purchasing other goodies. (Like protein powder, and anti-e's ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
Big Daddy Chemo --> I'm on the simplistic bandwagon ;)

As a side issue, I am exploring several chat room options and one of them is a co-branded IM program (like AOL or ICQ) that is compatible with ALL the majors.  For instance, if one perosn had AIM and the other had ICQ they would still be able to IM each other regardless of program.  The benefits are great but so is the cost ;(

Another option is a chat room like the one that bb.com has (digichat).  It is more affordable but is not IM compatible.

Of course, there are the free programs that are cheesy but cost effective ;)

What do you bros think?

Chemo

I think you should get your butt in gear and get one here. ;) ;) :p Go for cheeze to start if its quick and then impiment a better one. Just get one. I am so impatient. I love real time... Talk to ya

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox!!

I'm new here, afew of you may know me, I'm really noone special.

:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
bigpetefox!!

I'm new here, afew of you may know me, I'm really noone special.

:D
Hahaha, I know I had to drag Petefox over here....
Now pete head to the pics. section and post you and Ronnie....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

AOL: windwords77

Drop a line!

whale

Awards
family

but if the site goes down here it is  mywhaletale

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
aim: avatarbryan
msn: avatar_bryan@hotmail

dez/null

Awards
silikon2501

no gay **** btw my lil brother may be on so if he flips you any **** in fucked up typeing let me know. his ass needs to be kicked every so often

CNcurl90s44

Awards
Schwarzenegger43 and 44 either one...I'm on both. :)