Watches

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am a strong believer that a good watch can either break or make a man. Are there any other watch guys/gals on here? Here is a picture of my new seiko to get it going image-2700385064.jpg

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can take or leave a watch....i have a few nice watches, swish legend is my favorite for dressing up....big faces and no metal wrist bands, i hate those

for the most part i just wear g shok type watches even though i don't own a g shok....juicedwatches have become a go to watch because i can match them with whatever i'm wearing and for normal nights out they look fine

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am a fan of Citizens. The eco drive feature is amazing their watches have a classy look to them. My next time piece though is going to be a silver on silver Movado. From their museum collection. and my dream watch is a Breitling. Watches function my be out dated but a nice watch brings a a bit of class to any wardrobe.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I am a strong believer that a good pipe can add timelessness to any attire images.jpg

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
love watches!!! this is one of my babies... Its a Tourneau Gotham.. My everyday watch is a TAG

images.jpg

images2.jpg

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started buying Seikos many years ago and at last count I had 9 of them sitting in my drawer. I always notice someone's watch and would spend more on them if I wasn't so rough on them. I love Seiko because they look great, I won't freak if there is a scratch, and they last forever.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Seikos are my go to watches right now due to overall qaulity, movements and looks. I am saving up an omega right now.
Here is one of my more recent purchases
image-3050592642.jpg

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Seiko(Black Face/Silver Case & Band) or Citizen EcoDrive... Although I also am to rough with them, so I won't spend what I'd like to anymore... The $450 EcoDrive I own now has more scratches than I care too see...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My favorite watch is my Breitling emergency, love it to death.
Is that the one with the gps tracker in it that can get you air lifted out of just about anywhere?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Dad gave me a used watch, he says its a really nice one but just needs a battery and maybe some cleaning. I'm not even sure what kind it is. I should go look for it and maybe you guys could tell me about it or something.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Two of them, they say "Skagen" and "Denmark" on them.
They are a designer like watch, thinner profile, should go well with a suite or some collard shirt not worth a ton but they look sharp and to be honest as long as you like the look who cares what it costs. :) plus if they are from your pops collection that makes a cool little item to hold on to.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There seems to be a lot of watch gays posting up in this thread :p
Im guessing the only watch you use is a stop watch to check your split times while you are pounding vag.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Rolex GMT Ice reference 116769TBR (retail price of $485,350.00) or nothing at all

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Rolex GMT Ice reference 116769TBR (retail price of $485,350.00) or nothing at all
Naaa bro if your are going to go with shine you have to go big face
21630-1_3.jpg
It may not cost as much but it will look a lot more impressive.