Just introducing myself

f18mech

Awards
Hey guys....and girls! New here...I have been on a few other forums but I seem to be finding a lot of answers and other good information from this site so I finally decided to join! I am 5'10" 175 lbs, and about 12%BF. I have been exercising since I was about 15 but never really got HUGE...for the longest time I was into cardio and any type of HIIT. I would always do free weights but, I would mainly do small weight along with higher reps. I am mechanic by trade and do a lot of work with my muscles so I am pretty much active all day.

I am hear mainly to get some more information on pro hormones. I did a 6 week cycle on M-Drol by CEL back when you could actually find it. Well...I have been extremely bored in the last 3-6 months and I am getting more and more interested in bulking up and putting on 15-25 lbs. I know I know, I am sure I will get a lot of the keep it natural and don't need pro hormones and what not, but...as anyone else on here..I am going to do it..so hopefully I can get the best advice possible! Which I have no doubt...

Look forward to chatting with you guys!

F18

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Aww f-18s are cute whittle guys. Almost as tiny and cute as 16's.

Don't play with gear for a bit bro. Your money would be better spent on a nutrition coach and trainer. Your stats say your nutrition and lifting programs have flaws. 15-20 quick lbs of a crap load of glycogen and water and fat will disappear 4 weeks after you come off until your nutrition is on course. Not trying to be an ass hole there no other way to say it.

As far as getting big and working on planes I've done just fine. Cockpits suck on fighters but I can still squeeze in and get the job done... Damn that comes off dirty.

Lift heavy. Eat to get big.

f18mech

Awards
I got ya! Thanks man! Like I said I don't lift big that is why I am only 175. More lean haha. Either way...can't hate on f18...no other pilots but more warheads on foreheads. Unless you are one of those gay AF guys haha. And I don't know about the "gear" but I have seen buddies that do PH's and "gear" and there are major differences in their results, how long they kept them, and so on...we will see though

Thanks for the advice bro!

MrRideOrDie

MrRideOrDie

Awards
New

Hey world I'm brand new at this I go to the gym regularly just needing some advice on diet plans and Ph cycles cuz I don't think I get the most out of my cycles anything helps currently 6'4 235 I want to cut down first then bulk back up with more muscle less fat. I'm not running any cycle right now, I wish I was so any ideas on what cycle to start with helps too

f18mech

Awards
Damn. I have been here for less than 24 hours and getting thread jacked. Lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got ya! Thanks man! Like I said I don't lift big that is why I am only 175. More lean haha. Either way...can't hate on f18...no other pilots but more warheads on foreheads. Unless you are one of those gay AF guys haha. And I don't know about the "gear" but I have seen buddies that do PH's and "gear" and there are major differences in their results, how long they kept them, and so on...we will see though Thanks for the advice bro!
Some ph are legal steroids. Others convert. I'll rephrase what I said though for better understanding. Don't mess with hormones. At your size you are not ready for hormonal "supplementation". Get up to like 195-200, keep studying said hormones. Once you put on that 20-25lbs if you feel knowledgeable on the subject is when you start using.