almost time for baseball

1. Registered User
    Answers

almost time for baseball

iv know yj is a baseball nut , anymore on here. what tems/players do you like.

2. Banned
    Answers

Cant wait.... I dont really have a favorite team though, I have favorite players.... I dont really care for the A's, but I like Chavez, Hudson, Zito, Tejada and Mulder. Odd, I know. I like Andruw Jones a lot also....what about you?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i have always been a fan of andruw jones . i was the biggest bo jackson fan in the world , i like ryan klesko , gary sheffield , and roger clemens. im a braves fan by birth and since 1991 its been pretty easy to cheer them , im kinda partial to boston in the al although i confess i dont follow them.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I"m a fan of the Houston Astros. I really enjoy watching them play. The other teams I really don't pay attention to unless some guy is looking to set a record or it's the playoffs.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I do like the A's and would like to see them have a great season.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

GO BREWERS!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I cant respect any sport where players have bellies that hang over their belts. Some of those pitchers and 1st basemen are some chunky mofo's.
  8. Banned
    Answers

Yes and they can hit the ball about 450 feet. I certainly respect that. I dont respect any sport where players wear so many damn pads and I dont respect any sport where you blow a guy a kiss and its a foul.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

i love baseball... allstars, HS, legion, AAU... etc... it was my first love. hell yah.. i cant wait till the start of the season... the orioles are my team.. yes i know they stink but oh well.

for all you minnessota fans... i played AAU with Cudyer.. the guy was a beast pitcher..

for all you tampa bay fans... i played for 4 years with your number 1 ( number 2 overall) pick in this years draft... BJ upton... a hell of a player... great arm... should make your team alot better once he matures a bit
  10. Registered User
    Answers

GO MARINERS!!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

seattle mariners man. no doubt seattle mariners. there's only a hand full of cities who can say year in and year out, they can contend for the league championship...and my squad is one of em. 95' was beautiful. (although the tribe ended our run a bit too early) 97' was ass (gay first round exit in the hands of the O's) 00' and 01' was just teasers and i acutally cried cuz the yanks handled us in the post season. but in 03', its over. (ps. sorry panther for being a brew crew fan although rich sexson is huge) Sage (ill probably list my predicitions for the season when it comes closer....like you all care)
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by sage
    seattle mariners man. no doubt seattle mariners. there's only a hand full of cities who can say year in and year out, they can contend for the league championship...and my squad is one of em. 95' was beautiful. (although the tribe ended our run a bit too early) 97' was ass (gay first round exit in the hands of the O's) 00' and 01' was just teasers and i acutally cried cuz the yanks handled us in the post season. but in 03', its over. (ps. sorry panther for being a brew crew fan although rich sexson is huge) Sage (ill probably list my predicitions for the season when it comes closer....like you all care)

how do you think we felt when we got robbed at yankee stadium and it cost us the division title in 97??? the O's were screwed that year.... now every year after that...... well i cant make excuses for them
  13. AMG
    Answers

I love the baseball season. This year I hope Griffey Jr. can get healthy and back to his old self. Oh and for Sosa to rip things up as always.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is supinating your hand a waste of time for DB curls?
    By Lean One in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:49 AM
  2. 6wks done, time for Nolvadex
    By Chaptorial in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. Time for anti-e yet?
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 32