2 girls sued

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
WOW. that'll definately be another stella award. fucking loser. anxiety from neighbors dropping off cookies. yeah, i can see the real threat. fucking asshole.

edit: actually, i'd probably sue em too. i'd be like "bitches, don't ya'll know i'm on a diet?, you're fucking up my test/tren cycle. are these low GI carbs??? no, well i'll see your ass in court" :whip:

Last edited:

Meerschaum

Awards
2 girls sued *successfully* for baking neighbors cookies
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0...2691638,00.html

I found this on another site and I just couldn't believe what a loser this lady or the Judge was.
:rant: LOSERS

What kind of message does this send to young people.
and people wonder why, in 2004, the sense of community in most places is nill, and people lock their doors. You got nutjobs sueing over cookies and christmas carolers.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
WOW. that'll definately be another stella award. fucking loser. anxiety from neighbors dropping off cookies. yeah, i can see the real threat. fucking asshole.

edit: actually, i'd probably sue em too. i'd be like "bitches, don't ya'll know i'm on a diet?, you're fucking up my test/tren cycle. are these low GI carbs??? no, well i'll see your ass in court" :whip:
LOL:icon_lol:

V Player

Awards
and people wonder why, in 2004, the sense of community in most places is nill, and people lock their doors. You got nutjobs sueing over cookies and christmas carolers.
Exactly. Now try and get those girls or their future kids, their family members. And so on, and so on, to EVER want to do a kind and selfless act again. And that fat old battle axe was even ASKED to be considerate after she was given an explanation and she said no. WHY??? Her stupid excuse was because it did not sound genuine.

I hope she has a real heart attack from something completely unrelated. Like her bein a world class bitch.

size

Awards
  • Established
Sad. I hope the community helps the girls pay the fine.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
another reason that points to the fact that we have way to many lawyers in the world..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
another reason that points to the fact that we have way to many lawyers in the world..
And too many of those lawyers end up in a judicial position :(

Okay....I was a huge peace advocate before. It was my intenetion to resolve our problems in America through diplomacy....BUT when people start getting sued for baking neighbors cookies, THAT'S where I draw the line......we need a REVOLUTION :D heheheehehehe :twisted:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
This is a freakin travesty. Everyone involved in allowing this thing to even make it to court should be fired/disbarred/jailed/tarred and feathered/bitchslapped....

they shoulda just left a flaming bag of **** on the old bitches porch like "regular" kids.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope the worst for people that start **** over nothing. The poor girls tried to do something nice and some old bitch does some **** like this. I hope the neighborhood kids get pissed and cause problems for her.lol

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Sad... and stupid...

Did you notice the comment from the lady who sued? She said that she hoped the girls "learned their lesson." LOL Yeah, that'll teach 'em to do things for people!

Stupid... and sad...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol .... all judges are lawyers
I know...Matthew D said there are too many lawyers, and I said too many of those lawyers end up being judges. Maybe I should have said "too many of the bad lawyers end up being judges" so that my point was more obvious???? :think:

LOL. Actually that's offensive when I think about it. Youd have to assume I'm either damn dumb or damn uneducated so that I believe anybody other than an educated law professional could get a position as a judge--someone who is "supposed" to strictly interpret the laws, etc, etc, etc. yadda yadda yadda I think we get the point. LOL...It's actually a funny though. Image a philosophy major being walked all over by a lawyer in court...lololololololl.

anyway, I've read you're in law school ;) don't worry, we know that not all lawyers are bad :D (I mean there are some honest bankruptcy attorneys arounnd :p llololol.)
And too many of those lawyers end up in a judicial position :(
lol .... all judges are lawyers
Luckily not all lawyers are judges ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
testing....(just realized my post count doesn't move anymore. LOL)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Off topic discussions don't count on post count.. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Off topic discussions don't count on post count.. :D
roflmao! then how the hell did I get all the way to 888? I don't think I've been on topic but more than once or twice :eek:

edit: still 888 :D

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In Tennessee, where I live, Judges do not even need a b.s., even less a JD. Ponder the ramifications of that stupidity...Dim

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
This is a freakin travesty. Everyone involved in allowing this thing to even make it to court should be fired/disbarred/jailed/tarred and feathered/bitchslapped....

they shoulda just left a flaming bag of **** on the old bitches porch like "regular" kids.
:goodpost:

Shawn W.

Awards
This was also posted on another board that I'm a member of. It's really, really sad. What is wrong with that woman?

Bouncer79

Awards
People are assholes... nothing is going to change the amount of idiot we come across... what's really so appauling is our judicial system. It's jsut pathetic.

As for the woman... I hope someone burns down her house while she's home sleeping.