Everyones favorite recipes

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
It's normally around this time of year, that I find myself getting sick and tired of the same ol, same ol and my diet turns to crap for a couple of weeks. I was just thinking if everyone posted 1 or 2 of their favorite/healthy recipes, everyone would be able to try something new.

My favorite recipe that I eat the most is:

Tuna Patties:
2 Cans Tuna Drained
3/4 Cup of regualar Oatmeal
5 Tbsp whorstersire sauce
2 Tbsp non fat mayo
Few dashes of pepper
Mix all ingredents in a large bowl.

Make mixture into burger sized patties and place on hot skillet covered with Pam.

Let cook on both sides until brown.

Really really good. Anybody else wanna share?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
My new favorite. Simple and tastes good. Natural PB.

2 cups Peanuts
5 tbs olive oil
3 tbs honey
Blend in food processor until creamy and refrigerate.

Play with the amount of oil and/or peanuts to change the consistancy to your liking. If you want you can always add soynuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, or any other type of nut. If you haven't already tried this I suggest you do. It's cheap and it's actually the best PB I've ever had.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

2 cups Peanuts
5 tbs olive oil
3 tbs honey

Play with the amount of oil and/or peanuts to change the consistancy to your liking. If you want you can always add soynuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, or any other type of nut. If you haven't already tried this I suggest you do. It's cheap and it's actually the best PB I've ever had.
OMG what is the Fat, Protein and Carb amounts of that??? :blink:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
BTW Crowler after your egg PM, I have gotten up to consuming 10-12 eggs a day. I'm actually starting to enjoy them too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
It's normally around this time of year, that I find myself getting sick and tired of the same ol, same ol and my diet turns to crap for a couple of weeks. I was just thinking if everyone posted 1 or 2 of their favorite/healthy recipes, everyone would be able to try something new.

My favorite recipe that I eat the most is:

Tuna Patties:
2 Cans Tuna Drained
3/4 Cup of regualar Oatmeal
5 Tbsp whorstersire sauce
2 Tbsp non fat mayo
Few dashes of pepper
Mix all ingredents in a large bowl.

Make mixture into burger sized patties and place on hot skillet covered with Pam.

Let cook on both sides until brown.

Really really good. Anybody else wanna share?
damn, that sounds good. gonna have to give it a try.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I'm allergic to tuna. Guess I could always sub chicken.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Half a cup of oatmeal, scoop of vanilla whey protein, some cinnamon and honey. Add hot water, stir.

Typical snack in the morning while running out the door. :thumbsup:

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Chicken tenders marinated in K.C masterpiece honey teriyaki with long grain brown rice. This is easy to make, high protein and a good source of carbs.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1/2 cup of oatmeal, 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 packet sweet and low, splash of milk mix together, put in a pan
viola delicious pancake

then put apple butter spread on it mmmmmmmm

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

2 cups Peanuts
5 tbs olive oil
3 tbs honey

Definitely will have to try this one.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
A couple of sweet bulking meals.

1/2 cup grapenuts, 8ounces pasteurized eggs, scoop protein powder. Nice protein packed bowl of cereal.

Also:
1 cup plain fat-free yogurt, 1/2 cup blended oates, 2 scoops protien powder... (I prefer Blueberry's N Creme Muscle Milk Flavor) Protien packed nearly fat-free bowl of yogurt.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my only recipe worth telling is my breakfast shake:
16oz milk
1/2 - 3/4 cup oatmeal (depending on goals at the time)
3-6 eggs (goal depending)
1-2 scoops of ON chocolate protein
1-2 TBsp of peanut butter

the lower end of the measuring comes to around 1000 cals with 75 grams of protein. the chocolate protein powder and peanut butter compliment each other quite well.

edit : all thrown in a blender for 2 minutes

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
about to try those tuna cakes of yours for lunch. already got em mixed up.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
If your bulking, might wanna drop the mayo and add in some olive oil, its what I'm doing right now for my weeks supply.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey glenihan. Tried your oatmeal pancakes and I must say that they're pretty damn good. Think I'll be using this one often.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah they really aren't bad at all, did you put any spread on it? my grocery store hasn't had sugar free jams lately so i've been going with apple butter (only ingredients are apples) only 2 grams of sugar and its fructose ... not to mention delicious

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
yeah they really aren't bad at all, did you put any spread on it? my grocery store hasn't had sugar free jams lately so i've been going with apple butter (only ingredients are apples) only 2 grams of sugar and its fructose ... not to mention delicious
No, but I love apple butter. Mental note, buy apple butter next time I go to the store. Maybe some sugar free syrup would be good too.