Dorian Yates

size

Awards
  • Established
Dorian Yates, the most impressive bodybuilder ever? I think so. The guy simply compiled an unbelievable amount of muscle while maintaining symmetry.

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think Dorian is definately my all time favorite physique (off the mass monsters at least) and I would love to see what he would have looked like had he not had so many injuries. He wasn't getting any smaller ;)

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i met him. he came to camp hansen in okinawa when i was there. his hands were thick as hell, i could only imagine how many pounds they had lifted.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
He is also my favorite bodybuilder. The guy was a workhorse. Not the best genetics, but he definitely worked hard and made the best of what he had. Dude could pack on the muscle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
just checked out blood and guts only a few days ago. he is definitely a monster, and obviously in the top 4 of all time.... my #2 pick. (arnold, yates, coleman, haney)
Sage

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i met him. he came to camp hansen in okinawa when i was there. his hands were thick as hell, i could only imagine how many pounds they had lifted.
I met him in 29 Palms. He actually didn't seem that big to me. Of course he was a few inches shorter and he's nothing like he was in his prime. If I can find the picture of me shaking his hand maybe I'll try and scan it.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I met him in 29 Palms. He actually didn't seem that big to me. Of course he was a few inches shorter and he's nothing like he was in his prime. If I can find the picture of me shaking his hand maybe I'll try and scan it.
While you bastards were meeting Yates in okinawa and 29 stumps, In Iwakuni they sent us....Errica Kern. (sigh). What a rip off.:rant:

She was hot though, and guest posed in a thong.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
While you bastards were meeting Yates in okinawa and 29 stumps, In Iwakuni they sent us....Errica Kern. (sigh). What a rip off.:rant:

She was hot though, and guest posed in a thong.
Yeah Dorian didn't pose in a thong for us. But he did give me a signed photograph and some of his nasty ass protein.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
2 words - serge nubret

Last edited:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yeah i know what you mean, he was much smaller than when he competed which is totally understandable