sometimes nice isent nice.......

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

sometimes nice isent nice.......

I had been seeing someone for a few weeks, nothing serious but he seemed so nice and accepting of my having lupus, and sometimes i had to cancel plans cause i was sick or feeling ****ty, or my face was all red and painful.......I thought what a nice guy..........

( and size i know this is drama but really ignore it please i feeel badly enough about myself tonight)..........

I met up with my friend tonight and his friends, just to see a movie, nothing big.......well i woke up this Am with the rash on my face, redder and more painful than ever......i could tell his friends were like "ewww what the hell is on her face"......and i knew it......I walked out of the bathroom after the movie and i heard the guy i was there with say......"dude, dosent matter her body is banging and they are all hot in the pitch black, gros red face or not, cant see a thing"........

First reaction was, damnit now i have to beat him up....( kidding) but i turned to him and said..."you would have no clue if i was banging or not you moron, and you wont ever find out".........and I left.....of course i cried all the way home........not because i liked him....but because no one can accept what is going on with me, and i dont/should not expect them to.........even my ex who was one of my best friends, could not......pushed me away.......

<sigh> tomorrow is another day, and it wont seem so bad........thanks for letting me vent.......Night

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hang in there girl.. sorry to hear about the ass
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.64%

It's always helps to vent, , yesterday is history and tomorrows a mystery.
    hope your feeling better,
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

People, especially guys, can be real self centered *******s. You are obviously way out of his league WG. Hope things get better for you.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

If someone is rude to you, just turn the other cheek. Nothing gets the point across like a good mooning.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

there are alot of *******s out there, but there are nice guys too, just keep that in mind and dont give up....
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.87%

Keep the faith WG. Good men are out there. I mean think about it. Do you really want to be with a guy that's gonna talk like that about you? ...****ing *******.You deserve better.

I know it still sucks though.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

we like someone for their qualities, but we love them for their flaws.

usually the things i like about a girl the most are the things that make her unique. and now they are the things i miss the most. damn her
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

WG - I don't know you personally, but from your posts you seem way cool, and very nice as well. If this guy is a gentleman of any sorts he would be apologizing and kicking his buddy's ass (verbally if not physically). Quite disrespectful.

On the other hand, Even nice guys can have dick roommates. Have you spoke w/ him about it?

Regardless, you definately deserve better. I sincerely hope things get easier.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

Thanks to all means alot!!!!!! i feel somewhat better today, still a little blue but the jerk wont see me sweat!!!!!

And duckway one thing about me, I have all the patience in the world for my kids at school, my nephew, coaching disabled kids, but for asses out there...NONE!!!!! he dosent deserve to know why i am upset.........

This does teach me a lesson i should not date..........
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%

you're better off without him....
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

Agreed.. Patience is earned.

WG, Don't give up though.. There actually are nice guys.. We just have to be trained!

Duck
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

Thanks duck but i think i need some "me" time.....no more dating........besides i seem to work better fixing friends up.......LOL
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

Insert generic feel good comment *

*(loosely inspired from Family Guy)
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    Thanks duck but i think i need some "me" time.....no more dating........besides i seem to work better fixing friends up.......LOL
    I've heard this before. Not just from you.

Anyways it's not worth the worry. There are more important things in life.
  16. JINKK

listen,

Your cool o.k. and this dick is obviously just a douche- get use to it- theres a million more of em out there' all after the same ****

but hey thats whats lifes all about- experiences and how you handle them.

just remember the good jtimes and move on'

girls from this kids perspective have there own flaws too' its just a matter of taking a chance and rolling with the ups or downs'

so be cool and remember all the love in the world waiting here for you here, because youve always got us, always.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.62%

guys are dicks most of the time, its only the few that gives us a decent name. Kick him in the nads next time and dont let a loser bother you. Glad you're feeling better.
    Sage
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Your reply at that moment:

"Yeah, but the DISadvantage is I can barely find that dick of yours without plenty of lights on!"
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa
    Your reply at that moment:

"Yeah, but the DISadvantage is I can barely find that dick of yours without plenty of lights on!"
  20. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.25%

aww wg, that guys a total jerk, just goes to show we have to be careful who we trust...

you did pretty well not latching onto him since he seemed to be the first nice thing to come along...

don't give up though, there's plenty of guys out there that will look past it all and see you for who you really are... they'll like the "banging body" as icing on the cake

Remember, the world's not going to end today, its already tomorrow in Australia!

Venting helps a lot; even though its hard to admit you probably feel loads better after you posted your frustration and rage on the board

Have a good night!
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yea **** that *******, funny thing is looking at your pics you probably could beat his ass. Keep your head up, dont ever let someone elses insecurities get you down.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

LOL thanks bean, grant........I could beat his ass....and I am ok, i felt so much better just venting, it did get to me...no one likes to be made fun of, and well he wont know it but it did get to me....
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.62%

*you have nice eyes WG*
    Sage
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%

This what you wanted me to read?
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%

Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    I had been seeing someone for a few weeks, nothing serious but he seemed so nice and accepting of my having lupus, and sometimes i had to cancel plans cause i was sick or feeling ****ty, or my face was all red and painful.......I thought what a nice guy..........

( and size i know this is drama but really ignore it please i feeel badly enough about myself tonight)..........

I met up with my friend tonight and his friends, just to see a movie, nothing big.......well i woke up this Am with the rash on my face, redder and more painful than ever......i could tell his friends were like "ewww what the hell is on her face"......and i knew it......I walked out of the bathroom after the movie and i heard the guy i was there with say......"dude, dosent matter her body is banging and they are all hot in the pitch black, gros red face or not, cant see a thing"........

First reaction was, damnit now i have to beat him up....( kidding) but i turned to him and said..."you would have no clue if i was banging or not you moron, and you wont ever find out".........and I left.....of course i cried all the way home........not because i liked him....but because no one can accept what is going on with me, and i dont/should not expect them to.........even my ex who was one of my best friends, could not......pushed me away.......

<sigh> tomorrow is another day, and it wont seem so bad........thanks for letting me vent.......Night
    I know being in a wonderful, caring relationship would be GREAT now BUT you are not. Let me offer some advice. Just be on your own, rely on friends, family and God. Don't complicate your life by getting into a relationship now.

Now is the time to concentrate on yourself. Be selfish and do what YOU need to do. Start working on what will make you happy with yourself no matter what. Let the relationship happen in the future on its own. A relationship which starts out of need will NEVER work out right.

Good luck and I will pray for you.

CROWLER
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    guys are dicks most of the time, its only the few that gives us a decent name. Kick him in the nads next time and dont let a loser bother you. Glad you're feeling better.
    Sage
    Gonna have to go with sage on this. Nothing says stop being a dick like a kick in boys. Hope it gets better for you WG, you deserve it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Next Cycle...Gunna be Nice!
    By Blindfaith in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:10 AM
  2. Nice link for those who research.
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
  3. Nice Liver Protection Website
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3