Dri-fit Workout Shirts

jades1120

jades1120

Awards
We all could use a couple extra shirts to replace our torn up/pitted out workout shirts. I have seen a lot of cool designs from a lot of supplement companies and trainers but rarely are they a comfortable material. I love a good dri-fit shirt. Has anyone come across some new shirts? I know I can get Nike, UA, Adidas...just looking for something different. I love supporting smaller companies

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
The problem I have with them is they keep me too hot during a lift.. On top of I have to wear a 2xl that looks kinda silly loose around the waist and arms stretched to the max.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate cotton with a passion. I don't buy any cotton shirts at all except polos. For wicking workout shirts I just get whatever is in Walmart. Expensive brands like Nike or Underarmor don't perform any better,

texastea

Awards
The Academy house brand, BCG, is about half the price of Nike and UA and decent quality.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i usually just rock t-shirts....but my new gym is freezing in the winter, found some reebok dri fit hooodies at sam's club for $10 a pop that i'm loving

i'm not sure they do it anymore but a year or so ago finishline had made a bunch of high schools t shirts, they were under armour and if you didn't care about rocking some random high school named t shirt then they put them on sale for like $7 a piece....also recently got some dri fit hollister t shirts for like 7.50, yes hollister and i'm pretty sure aeropostle makes the same material as well

Phantom Z

Awards
Old Navy has a sportswear line now that I've been happy with and they are reasonably priced

jhbmore

Awards
Ill stick with my Nike's and UA. I always buy on sale or at the factory/outlet stores. Keeps the price reasonable. I do have a few champion brand from target not bad.