Sex vs a great lift

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Sex vs a great lift


    If you had to choose one which would it be?


  2. Sex....

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Sex....
    How about if the sex is with your GF that you've had for years? And the lift gives you a new PR on one of your major lifts? Would you still choose sex?
    •   
       


  4. sex... easy choice, cmon now. go back to the reason u started lifting in the first place

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    sex... easy choice, cmon now. go back to the reason u started lifting in the first place
    Haha I understand your logic but not everybody lifts just to get abunch of girls.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    Haha I understand your logic but not everybody lifts just to get abunch of girls.
    i said the reason you "started" lifting. dont lie to yourself now, we all started for the same reason. it just turned into something more

    ive been with the same girl since my senior year in high school. i dont lift for that anymore. but id be lying if I said my original intention wasnt attention or confidence, aka sex

  7. I'm married. I have the rest of my life to have sex.

    Gimme the PRs.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    i said the reason you "started" lifting. dont lie to yourself now, we all started for the same reason. it just turned into something more

    ive been with the same girl since my senior year in high school. i dont lift for that anymore. but id be lying if I said my original intention wasnt attention or confidence, aka sex
    I started lifting because I was born with erbs palsy in my left arm and to gain a better range of motion I knew I needed to strength train and that went from just gaining ROM to trying to be the strongest as possible. I fell in love with strength training so no not everybody started for the girls.

    And good for you man staying with your high school sweetheart she must be special.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm married. I have the rest of my life to have sex.

    Gimme the PRs.
    There we go! I'm not even married but I would choose a new PR over sex with my girl any day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    There we go! I'm not even married but I would choose a new PR over sex with my girl any day.
    Exactly. PRs are harder to come by, anyways.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. F that. I'd rather lift! My girlfriend hates me when I choose the gym over her but hey I like to lift, no ****s given.

  12. Sex after lifting, cardio after lifting always
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    If you choose lifting over sex with your wife you are doing the sex incorrectly.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Sex after lifting, cardio after lifting always
    This would be the optimal choice

  15. I'm a happily married man with a 14 month old son. I've learned to live without sex. I'll take a Squat or dead PR. Even a good Bench would suffice.
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    This thread explains a lot...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    If you choose lifting over sex with your wife you are doing the sex incorrectly.
    If it's just sex then it's a tough call.... However the intimacy with my wife that usually comes along with it.... That's priceless. No brainer- SEX!!
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    If it's just sex then it's a tough call.... However the intimacy with my wife that usually comes along with it.... That's priceless. No brainer- SEX!!
    Ditto!

  19. This is a tough call.. For me the gym is a lot more than some weights. I'm trying become a professional. So there's no room for skipping or slacking. And with 3 kids sex usually happens late at night which I dont mind because I'm usually asleep within a few minutes of blowing my load. So I got BOTH!!!

  20. Sorry for my ignorance but what does s pr means? And I'd choose sex btw..lol

  21. Also i started lifting weights because i wanted to be stronger than all those guys in my high school that i still hate that's what have been keeping me lifting weights, .now im stronger than 3 out of the five guys i hate btw

  22. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    How about if the sex is with your GF that you've had for years? And the lift gives you a new PR on one of your major lifts? Would you still choose sex?
    Yep still sex, ill choose happiness in a relationship over a new PR anyday....

  23. This debate is stupid... It's like comparing apples to paper clips.

  24. Fcuk bitches, make money
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I like pie...

  26. Okay,a month of sex with just one person or a month of lifting with minimum gains being at least 1 inch in your arms and 2 on your chest? Which one would you choose?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    This debate is stupid... It's like comparing apples to paper clips.
    Do u even lift bro?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Do u even lift bro?
    seeing this made me dumber

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    Okay,a month of sex with just one person or a month of lifting with minimum gains being at least 1 inch in your arms and 2 on your chest? Which one would you choose?
    u call an inch on your arms in 1 month minimal gains? gtfo

  30. No, if u choose option b then u Will get at least 1 inch in ur arms in a month.by the way read carefully so u dont make a fool of yourself again.

  31. So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    by the way read carefully so u dont make a fool of yourself again.
    You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.
    Try re-writing it again, you still look like an idiot...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.
    gettin an inch on your arms in 1 month isnt minimal u fool. u must be some 17yo guido virgin

  35. Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.

  36. I've been married probably longer than most here, but I would choose sex everyday week
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    seeing this made me dumber
    Sry

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...
    Hes the one who told me to gtfo. Just because he didn't understand my question.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
    And under yours, it should say "world's idiot

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

    And under yours, it should say "world's idiot
    LOLOLOL. You're so smart and witty with your comebacks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lifting straps vs hooks
    By hog928 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. 3 major lifts vs. isolation moves
    By loki515 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM
  3. sex before lifting?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
  5. Bodybuilding vs. Lifting Weights
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in