Need some tips.
- 01-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Need some tips.
I got a question thats a little out of the ordinary and any and all help is appreciated.
There is a good chance that tommorrow i will be involved in a extreme eating contest. The winner gets 2 tickets to the AFC championship game (GO STEELERS ). What will i be eating? Roethlisburgers! How long do i have to do it? 9min 59seconds.
So what i would like to know is if anyone has any tips that may help me eat faster, or if anyone knows of something that may cause extreme hunger.
- 01-21-2005, 12:40 AM
since your eating hamburgers, I've seen a trick from a champion hot dog eater where he dipped it in his drink to get the bun soggy. Much easier to swallow a soggy bun than a dry bun.
01-21-2005, 12:51 AM
I know a spike in insulin can cause hunger. Such as eating a small, high sugar drink or food prior to the contest. When your blood sugar drops, you get hungry.
Also I've heard eating turds can make you hungry. Sorry...I'm a browns fan, I had to throw something like that in! Good Luck!
01-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Grapes! Go to the supermarket and buy TONS of grapes. Tonight you should gorge yourself with them. They help to stretch your stomach out and will leave you hungry as hell.
01-22-2005, 04:27 AM
Good news to anyone who cares! I Won! ALL I had to do was eat 3- 12 inch subs in under 9min and 59 seconds and i did it!
I did use the soggy bun trick. As soon as the contest began i drenched all my subs in a lot of water. thanks to any one who tried to help or even cared!.
Similar Forum Threads
- By richardgypsy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:55 PM
- By BeBuff in forum BulkingReplies: 38Last Post: 06-24-2012, 01:00 PM
- By StangBanger in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:28 AM
- By cobain67 in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:47 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:16 AM