Boards

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to hate going to some boards (not this one and and I don't mean BB.Com YJ or BPF ). Do you know what I mean? I go there and read the posts, respect the other person's opinion (even if it makes no sense) then I post. And what do I get....nothing! I don't think of myself as dumb. For example I know that I don't have the breadth of knowledge in supplements or juice that many of our members have, but I understand most of what you are saying. But on other boards I post a question and no response...at all! My conclussion is that a good many boards are populated by snobs. There are ten to fifteen people that post among themselves and exclude other people. I hate that!! My personal nemisis board is Hairsite.com, bunch of cocksukers! These guys are always flaming each other or something equally as stupid. Anyway does anyone have any boards that they go to that they hate. Excluding BB.com of course. Sorry YJ:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Brother I have no affiliation with bb.com. I was banned from there for being too intelligent, I go there occaionally to flame some dumbasses, but other than that you can hate that board just as 95% of the internet does. But I know what you're saying, I was banned from a board today because I wasnt a "bro" of the mods. They'll all learn someday.

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about some boards have a little group that seems to not want any new people to post or ask questions.. and god forbid if you happen to know something... you get banned or flamed for knowing something. Go figure.. Just glad this board is not like that..

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Most boards are groupie boards and if you arent in that group, you nor your input are welcome. The mods take up for their "bros", regardless of right or wrong, pathetic.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
LOL. YJ I was just yankin your chain man. I know you dislike that board just like many of us here do. And as for being banned, once they saw my IP address and they pissed their pants because they knew that I am one bad man :eek: :D

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
What are you talking about? bb.com is full of intelligent, open minded members with full intellectual posts that not only expand that human mind to accept new methods of thought but to bring a pleasant atmosphere also.

As you know, absolutely none of that applies to bb.com. I doubt we need some 14-year-old telling us of his 1-ad results in an article proved to be full of miss information.

Meltdown

Awards
It's sad to see what has gone on at bb.com. I joined that board in 11/2001 when it was a very good board, but today it's seems to be going to hell faster then any other board around. Still two or three guys that I like.