FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any Swedish snus users out there?
I love the stuff.
It weened me off of dipping (although the kind I get is much stronger than any dip I've had) and is supposedly a tad bit safer than dipping and American snus.

Swedish snus is usually steam cured instead of fire cured, apparently meaning less carcinogens. Also since it is wet and not dry, it is not fermented like American snus.
The best part is no mess and no spit :)

Only thing is the shipping costs, usually around $30 from Sweden, but I usually make up for that by getting enough to last a couple months at least.

My favorite brand is Thunder. Don't get General brand (can be bought in America) because it is weak!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use snus at work sometimes...i'm pretty sure it's the american kind, i'm interested in trying the swedish stuff but haven't ordered any, actually was very useful during my cut

for the most part i use an electric cig (but a good one), they just don't let me use it in work and also because i'm an ex smoker

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to get horrible heartburn from dipping and snus doesn't do that to me.
If you order enough at a time it's about the same price as in the US or even a bit cheaper.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
My buddy played hockey in Sweden and brought me back a few tins. That stuff is awesome. I think a cigar shop around me sells some Swedish snus so ill have to check it out.
I agree general is weak. They passed out a bunch at this concert I was at last spring and I found myself throwing in like 3 at a time to get anything going.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy played hockey in Sweden and brought me back a few tins. That stuff is awesome. I think a cigar shop around me sells some Swedish snus so ill have to check it out.
I agree general is weak. They passed out a bunch at this concert I was at last spring and I found myself throwing in like 3 at a time to get anything going.
Yeah that's what I do with General too lol.
The cigar shops around here only sell General. Not sure if there is some sort of regulation on other kinds or something.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm ill have to look into this. I did the american snus when I started chewing again (quit for 13 months) about 6 months ago but I was going through like a tin a day which got expensive as fuk...so back to Copenhagen I went lol

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I use camel or general. Have for a few years now. I usually buy the loose snus from general.

I have tried thunder and jakobssen. Both very good. Don't know where to buy the good stuff anymore though.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also, my phone keeps trying to auto correct "Swedish Snus" to "Swedish anus".

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love me some Swedish anus

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yodeling Swedish Anus?

Does this mean the anus yodels or that one is yodeling the anus? Sorry, this is a new topic for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yodeling Swedish Anus?

Does this mean the anus yodels or that one is yodeling the anus? Sorry, this is a new topic for me.
You're not getting it. Luke described it perfectly.
One cannot simply perform a Swedish yodel without a puckered anus.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yodeling Swedish Anus?

Really? This topic is new for you? Should we pull up your browser history?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't find anything.
He surfs incognito.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and for good reason!!! :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, a tangerine one. But it wasn't from his dresser, it was from his hamper. It still smells like a naughty sausage!