Remove Ben Affleck as Batman Petition

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you feel if 62,500+ people signed a petition that said you should get fired because they don't feel like you do well?

Ridiculous.

You haven't even seen the movie, or anything, to say he wouldn't do well. Yet, here you are publicizing a way to attempt to ruin his chance to make a phenomenal movie.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And, on top of that, why in the world is this the issue that needs immediate attention with all of the other, way more important ****, that's going on in the world.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
How would you feel if 62,500+ people signed a petition that said you should get fired because they don't feel like you do well?

Ridiculous.

You haven't even seen the movie, or anything, to say he wouldn't do well. Yet, here you are publicizing a way to attempt to ruin his chance to make a phenomenal movie.
HAHA have you seen the movie Daredevil?
The truth is Ben Affleck is not a good actor, and he only happens to be a marginally decent director. He is borderline crap in all the movies he acts in except for like Good Will Hunting and Argo in which is is only decent in those. Hate to break it to everyone, but Ben Affleck is going to be another George Clooney. we complained about George Clooney and look at the massive **** the movie we ended up with.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA have you seen the movie Daredevil?
The truth is Ben Affleck is not a good actor, and he only happens to be a marginally decent director. He is borderline crap in all the movies he acts in except for like Good Will Hunting and Argo in which is is only decent in those. Hate to break it to everyone, but Ben Affleck is going to be another George Clooney. we complained about George Clooney and look at the massive **** the movie we ended up with.
Daredevil was not the fault of poor acting, it was a poorly written script.

The Town, Pearl Harbor?

He was cast for the position because people much more qualified than you and I saw something in him that they liked for the role.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daredevil was not the fault of poor acting, it was a poorly written script.

The Town, Good Will Hunting, Pearl Harbor?

He was cast for the position because people much more qualified than you and I saw something in him that they liked for the role.
Actually they sent the script/role out to numerous actors- they declined and Ben took it.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...Batman, srs bznss!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And one of the actors they sent it to was Ben Affleck, correct?
Nope.

Imagine football.. Ben aflect was 8th string. One of the last to get the script/offer. You take the movie biz serious huh lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope.

Imagine football.. Ben aflect was 8th string. One of the last to get the script/offer. You take the movie biz serious huh lol
It would seem like you and bballCollege are the ones who take "the movie biz serious". jimbuick post are the post which convey the appropriate message

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange, if they didn't send Affleck a script; how did he get a copy?
Lol it was a joke.

Side note- I liked The town, and Good Will hunting, one of the better movies I've seen. But, I don't think he would be a "best fit" for batman.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would seem like you and bballCollege are the ones who take "the movie biz serious". jimbuick post are the post which convey the appropriate message
Really? You got that from my previous posts.. Odd.

- the conjuring was a good movie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beavis Bungocchi Anabolics 11
wfreiling Supplement Auction 28
wfreiling Supplement Auction 13
Supplements 3
Supplements 2