The Surreal Life

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Any of you watch the show The Surreal Life on VH1? The new season began last night, Season 4. All I have to say is, the dude that played Peter on the Brady Bunch (Chrsitopher Knight) has definitely juiced. Although, one couldn't tell with his shirt on.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
haven't seen this season...I saw an episode or two from last season, it was entertaining sometimes.

flava flave was hilarious! roflmao!

any pics of peter?? is he that big??

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I don't think he was that big Cuffs, but he sure was lean! He looked exactly like a Men's Health cover guy! I was surprised because he doesn't look like anything special in a shirt! I was surprised with Chyna A.K.A. Joanie Laurer. She used to be more intelligent. Now she seems ditzy, a bitch,arrogant, adn she seems to lost some of her tone since Playboy. You also didn't mention the best part...when Verne "Mini Me" Troyer got so FUBAR that he was pushing Peter Brady and then went to sleep moaning and then took a leak naked in the corner while on his portable scooter!!!!!!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I never said he was BIG, but it was apparent that he had juiced. At least in my opinion. His torso just had that look.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
the sh*t was funny as hell, mini me naked on his cart then pissing on the floor. this season of the show should be entertaining.......

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
mini me was one howard stern recently, he is kinda a douch, as you probably noticed by watching the show. He was talking about how he gets laid all the time and he was real cocky. A realy= dick. Well, I guess if I was 2 feet tall I would be pissed too, he is so small he cant even move around that much.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes I caught it the other night. Mini me was a f'in riot. That boy has issues. I don't watch the show religiously but the ones I have seen are good. They always put together a good group of weirdos. Da Brat is definitely having a problem realizing she's a has been.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea they could of left her out of this. Shes gonna be one of those people that youll never see. And i must say that girl is pretty good looking even thou she looks kinda manly facial wise. Peters gonna be scoring with her next week lucky ol bastard,

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought Peter looked pretty big/ripped, but was surprised when he took off his shirt. He also looked pretty damn young. China's even more scary than I remember her and her voice has gotten even lower. Scary ****.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
China was a damn freak! she's playing to the camera a little too much instead of being herself...oh wait... that would be a half man half woman freak. That model chic is pretty hot but she's a tad burnt out. All in all, I think the two of them would make an interesting threesome.:eek:

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Shes been watching too much anna nicole smith she act exactly like her.

tattoopierced1

that **** was funny with Mini Me pissing on the wall and Chris having to carry him back to his room like a baby...hilarious...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
On howard stern he said he hates being called mini me, but I dont think anyone can remember his reall name.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I watched the repeat lastnight after reading this thread.. That was too damn funny.. :D

The model was like "Verne started moaning, but it freaked me out 'cause it was kind of like an orgasmic-type moan.." :lol:

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whos shes been bangging but i dont know anyone that moans like that. Sounds more like a baby moaning itself to sleep.