- 07-27-2013, 06:03 AM
- 07-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Going to see this in a few hours. Can't wait! I guess I'll have to wait til after credits on this one!PES Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
- 07-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Definitely, don't be like those people that leave. These movies always has that little bit extra for the fans. Enjoy the movie.
07-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Cant say I enjoyed all that much to be honest. Got very bogged down and boring in the middle. Action was still really good which is typical of a marvel movie.
And in total agreement about jackman, he looked unreal!!
07-27-2013, 02:29 PM
That's too bad, did you stick around after the credits to see who's in the next one?
07-27-2013, 07:48 PM
08-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Holy hell he was vascular as ****! Hahaha His veins looked like garden hoses. That just doesn't seem natural, I'd say he was on something g or they just used CGI to enhance his appearance lol
Why not zoidberg?
08-03-2013, 09:08 AM
I don't think he was, but who knows. But he looked GREAT. What did ya think of the movie?
08-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Might see it today. He does look jacked.
Orbit Nutrition Rep
Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
- By Matt6969 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
- By gadzid in forum PicsReplies: 64Last Post: 01-24-2003, 06:47 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 11-06-2002, 09:17 PM