The Wolverine

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Saw it last night, I really liked it. Hugh Jackman was Jacked! His conditioning and vascularity was nuts! Do you guys think he was "ON" for the making of the movie? Personally, I don't think so. Also what ya think of the movie and the "easter egg" after the credits?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to see this in a few hours. Can't wait! I guess I'll have to wait til after credits on this one!

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Definitely, don't be like those people that leave. These movies always has that little bit extra for the fans. Enjoy the movie.

ozzielifter87

ozzielifter87

Awards
Cant say I enjoyed all that much to be honest. Got very bogged down and boring in the middle. Action was still really good which is typical of a marvel movie.

And in total agreement about jackman, he looked unreal!!

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
That's too bad, did you stick around after the credits to see who's in the next one?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Holy hell he was vascular as ****! Hahaha His veins looked like garden hoses. That just doesn't seem natural, I'd say he was on something g or they just used CGI to enhance his appearance lol

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I don't think he was, but who knows. But he looked GREAT. What did ya think of the movie?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might see it today. He does look jacked.