I hate bb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaHawk22

Awards
I just would like to say I hate bb.com. I am glad I found this place. Every time I would do a search at bb.com I would see tons of topics that asked my question, and guess what they all say when I read them. "Hey asshole do a fucking search, this has been discussed 1000 times before."

No ****, exactly ,but you have to read 3000 posts just to find one that someone answered the fucking question.

okay I had to get that off my chest.

This forum is the greatest.

SeahHawk22

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This will be my first post. I was a member there since November 2003. Not at the beginning of the board's existence but not a newbie. I decided to leave the boards about two days ago. I just got sick and tired of that fucking place. There were no conversations that were worthy of reading anymore. Every thread turns into a flame war. The sex section pisses me off the worst. I hate how the sexually frustrated take it out on women, calling them slutty, etc. The last vagina they came out of was their mother's. The Fat Loss section is now reduced down to one giant circle jerk. The Supplement section is completely useless but there's still a few people that are good, which I noticed also post over here.

In short, every section on that board sucks. I found this board through that site so I suppose thats one good thing. Anyway, I'm glad that I found that place and look forward to being a great member on this site.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i found my way here through bb.com as well.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it led me here as well ... it definitely sucks donkey balls though

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
There are a few solid threads there but you have to sort through too much B.S to find them. When I want to laugh, I go to BB.com but when I want to learn, I come here.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
**** all of you. ;)
Size they didn't know your a MOD there as well. LOL :whip: BB.com has some great info, especially from BigCat but it's just so big it has a lot of lifeless loosers there too. They have nothing better to do then act hard core behind a keyboard.

Aw well The Experiment glad to have you. Welcome aboard.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, jminis.

I think there are some good aspects of the board like Big Cat and Beast. However they're hardly around (well, Beast is but he has his own section) and all thats left anymore are the people that ask how good Cell Tech is.

Edit: Yeah, size is another one, that guy kicks ass. :thumbsup:

SeaHawk22

Awards
lol

Size

Nah the mods have been helpful there. :thumbsup:
I meant a select handful. lol
Jminis made a real good point big cats profs are awesome.

SeaHawk22

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
it led me here as well ... it definitely sucks donkey balls though
Stop knocking on donkey balls bro :thumbsup:
Yea, its been a long LONG time since I've been there. As i hear it, there's some quality guys there (knowledgable too) but a little too much drama?
That was my first and only site for a while and got an invite here when the boss gave me an invite when AM was starting up. Stay here. Its swell. :thumbsup:
Sage

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
even through all the repeated questions and answers, the board fell apart when the vets left and it became a Legal Gear billboard

it was the first board I belonged too, did my first cycle (when 1-ad first came out) on record at BB.com. Patrick Arnold coached me the whole way - decent place for newbies seeking answers

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
told off

I got told off because I plugged nutraplanet-in my sig and about 3 posts

:)

besides that, $aj is about the beast thing to happen to that forum

n

Layne is very helpfull, he's helped with alot of ****- and I really appreciate that factor.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Eh...it's okay over there.

I mean, they've got over 1,000 posts in the big tit thread that I frequent :D

Plus, I can always get some input from size over there :rofl: It's funny to see a bb.com mod putting out links to anabolicminds.com ;) Just an coincidence, right size :D

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This site is really cool.
I found this place through anabolic review.

Good stuff here!
It doesnt feel as crowded here for some reason. That is good!

Ironman88

Awards
This will be my first post. I was a member there since November 2003. Not at the beginning of the board's existence but not a newbie. I decided to leave the boards about two days ago. I just got sick and tired of that fucking place. There were no conversations that were worthy of reading anymore. Every thread turns into a flame war. The sex section pisses me off the worst. I hate how the sexually frustrated take it out on women, calling them slutty, etc. The last vagina they came out of was their mother's. The Fat Loss section is now reduced down to one giant circle jerk. The Supplement section is completely useless but there's still a few people that are good, which I noticed also post over here.

In short, every section on that board sucks. I found this board through that site so I suppose thats one good thing. Anyway, I'm glad that I found that place and look forward to being a great member on this site.
I know how you feel i've been a member there for a while...BB.com educated me past my newbie stage, but i after several months i learned all i could from that site, and advanced on to others such as this one. I rarely post on any other site though i usually just read and expand my knowledge. BB.com has recently started getting really bad though. I usually enjoy passing on my knowledge and experience to those just starting out, but now there are virtually no intelligent threads to respond to, and the chance to find anything to increase my knowledge is virtually nill. So i will be posting in forums such as this one more often now, so i'll be seeing all you guys around.

Renton405

Awards
I liked bb a couple years ago, back during the big ONE+ avant labs craze...but now its becoming really anal and has too many immature teenagers. Maybe the ban has everyone in a pissy mood lately...Still lotsa good info if you can sort through all the egomaniacs

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the Legal Gear Billboard. I remember how in a few days of its introduction, the word "Superdrol" was censored but the board allowed everyone to perform the internet fellatio that was Product X, probably the worst piece of **** supplement out there (ecdy and methoxy are garbage), plus its expensive as ****.
decent place for newbies seeking answers
I think that is the best way to describe bb.com.

BB.com educated me past my newbie stage
I got a lot of good advice over there but after reading the really good threads for maybe a month or two, you have to wonder what really to do there because it was rare that an intelligent long thread comes from that board. If there's a thread with at least 3 pages in length, I guarantee you anything about half of that is a flame war, usually continued from another thread.

Its done a lot for me to lose a lot of fat (down to 195 lbs now down from 275) but I've moved on from that place. Its like going from Elementary School to High School. I'm not sure what the College version of internet bodybuilding boards are.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, no offense to size, but I can do without all the b.s. there and at getbig. I do read things there for entertainment, but it's hard to post about anything without catching an attitude or smartass remark. Musclemayhem though is by far the worst in that category. I'm glad this board is without all of that.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what the College version of internet bodybuilding boards are.
Your looking at it right now. (unless you have one of those double moniters with bb.com on the other page, you rich bastard)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
1fast400 and Patric Arnold got banned at bb.com:blink:

Renton405

Awards
Elite Fitness has to be one of the worst out there.
Elitefitness is ok, lotsa good roid into, but too much banners

This forum and outlawmuscle are my 2 favs though

Renton405

Awards
I cant believe patrick got banned...I remember i got like a week ban from them and I didnt even know what I did there...whoever does all that banning there is a fool

size

Awards
  • Established
do you do much banning over there size? :D
Actually, no. However, I do have respect for the individuals who make time to help others and try to keep the board functional. I laugh at this thread b/c this is the typical childish behavior that so many people dislike about bb.com, yet individuals love to complain about it at other boards.

Maybe somebody who hates bb.com can help me? Did you know that if you do not type bodybuilding.com in your browser you will never go to that site?

Renton405

Awards
Hehe, If i was implying someone in this thread may be a fool, my deepest apologies...

Dont wanna sound like an ingrate, I admit ive bought alot of product through bb... :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Actually, no. However, I do have respect for the individuals who make time to help others and try to keep the board functional.
As do I...especially at this board. What have you guys done to keep all the trolls out? There is only one other board that I frequent that has a good population and is not trolled to death.

I laugh at this thread b/c this is the typical childish behavior that so many people dislike about bb.com, yet individuals love to complain about it at other boards.
Understandable. I can't stand the trolls over there, but I do spend a lot of time there. Hell, why not? Over there, I'm the guy with advice! Here, I feel like a nobody because I just get to sit back and listen :( lol
Maybe somebody who hates bb.com can help me? Did you know that if you do not type bodybuilding.com in your browser you will never go to that site?
I think it's those with an OCD. I find it to be similar to the people I see with the "Down with Clearchannel!!" shirts and stickers, yet they listen to Rush Limbaugh everyday :D :rofl:

The steroid section at bb.com is usually troll free. So, I lurk there quite a bit. There are some informative threads there, too.

size

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, If i was implying someone in this thread may be a fool, my deepest apologies...
I am not upset. This is the internet. :)

What is the answer? :wave:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh....a man after my own heart. You should get into real estate my friend :D

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I just would like to say I hate bb.com. I am glad I found this place. Every time I would do a search at bb.com I would see tons of topics that asked my question, and guess what they all say when I read them. "Hey asshole do a fucking search, this has been discussed 1000 times before."

No ****, exactly ,but you have to read 3000 posts just to find one that someone answered the fucking question.

okay I had to get that off my chest.

This forum is the greatest.

SeahHawk22
yeah same here...

nothing like hearing a fucking 17 year old kid tell you to do a search cause you're a newb, etc...

you can't get any info for that sight...every post is telling someone to do a search..I couldn't agree with you more! Fucking farce, that's what bb.com is

Status
Not open for further replies.