Just had gyno surgery today!

Jarrod

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share that I had gyno surgery today.. It was awesome! To all of those with gyno, save your money and get the surgery. So far the results seem amazing, just on day 1. The gyno started in puberty. I've been pretty serious into lifting for a long time now and it's prevented me from taking my shirt off anywhere, even though I have a nice body. 67 inches 215lbs 12% bf at the momenet. Gyno messed me up mentally, finally it's gone! I paid $4050 for the surgery, got a military discount from $4550. They didn't put me to sleep, and the surgeon used a new laser and was able to take out the entire gland from the side of the chest. First he broke it up with the laser, then lipoed it out. The procedure took around 2.5 hours from the time I walked in the door. There is 95% of the gland gone, he left just a little so the nipple didn't cave in. They were all impressed at how my chest looked, now the nipple is sitting right on top of muscle instead of a ball of fat. Right now I'm wearing a compression vest and on vicoden, feeling happy and great about it. Wish me luck in a speedy recovery.

Thanks for reading! Lift hard get big

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share that I had gyno surgery today.. It was awesome! To all of those with gyno, save your money and get the surgery. So far the results seem amazing, just on day 1. The gyno started in puberty. I've been pretty serious into lifting for a long time now and it's prevented me from taking my shirt off anywhere, even though I have a nice body. 67 inches 215lbs 12% bf at the momenet. Gyno messed me up mentally, finally it's gone! I paid $4050 for the surgery, got a military discount from $4550. They didn't put me to sleep, and the surgeon used a new laser and was able to take out the entire gland from the side of the chest. First he broke it up with the laser, then lipoed it out. The procedure took around 2.5 hours from the time I walked in the door. There is 95% of the gland gone, he left just a little so the nipple didn't cave in. They were all impressed at how my chest looked, now the nipple is sitting right on top of muscle instead of a ball of fat. Right now I'm wearing a compression vest and on vicoden, feeling happy and great about it. Wish me luck in a speedy recovery.

Thanks for reading! Lift hard get big
Do you have any before and after pics??

Jarrod

Awards
The doctor printed one out for me, but it's just my lying on a table. When they heal fully I'll show some.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats man. I had it done about 6 months ago. If you have any questions about recovery you can PM me.