do you enjoy being in the gym?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With all this social stigma of "10 minute abs, Dont spend hours in the gym blah blah blah" and how the media (most of it) advocates over training / looking down on people who spend hours in the gym.

With that being said, how many of you enjoy pounding away at your muscles every god damn day for.hours on end? I always train with a smile, I love that **** =D who else is with me?

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With all this social stigma of "10 minute abs, Dont spend hours in the gym blah blah blah" and how the media (most of it) advocates over training / looking down on people who spend hours in the gym.

With that being said, how many of you enjoy pounding away at your muscles every god damn day for.hours on end? I always train with a smile, I love that **** =D who else is with me?
Depends on your goals. I have recently started a powerlifting regimen and now truly understand the saying "more is not better, better is better". Now, that is not an excuse to not train balls out every session and get in the gym 5-6 times a week to train in some capacity. I know a lot of people overuse the "overtraining" excuse to lay around and not train.

I absolutely love training and if I could squat and DL everyday and still progress, I certainly would.