Training while no feelig well!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Anyone train when they're not feeling well? I'm sure some of you have , I have in the past just hate the feeling and sucks cause your energy is way dif

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for yes or no answers? Or something more in depth?

Yes

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I've tried it but I find it takes me a lot longer to get better or actually makes me more sick. In my opinion It's best to just take a couple days off and get better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes i do, usually a good workout puts me feeling better..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All depends on how sick or down you are too. Most if the time, I don't care, as long as my work capacity isn't affected too much.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yes I do and have trained while sick and there are pros and cons to it, if you train too hard your body will be very drained but yes it does also make you feel a slight bit better , thanks guys for the greatness of conversation

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Makes me feel alil better for a lil while after but I'm guessing its cus your body is in a slight state of shock, maybe?I have no science to back that up nor do I give a **** or know what I'm talking about . It's the weed talkin

mik14

mik14

Awards
If I have the flu it definitely sucks, but if I have a headache the training will take my headache away which is weird but I'm sure there is some science to it!

Touey

Touey

Awards
I will train through thick and thin but on the times I am less that normal I dial back a bit, I am very sick just go for 15 minutes of slow walking, not training I know but I will feel just a little better

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I tend to workout with lighter weights and go for higher reps just to get me through until i'm felling better.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
That's what I did today low weight height reps

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everytime I try to work while sick I end up feeling worse and it seems to make the cold or sickness, "set in". Better off taking a few days off.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea I do know if you feel the sniffles and stuffy nose coming cardio will get it out.