new to the board !

big_D

Awards
just saying hi and im new to this board! I have been training for 13 years and im 5'6'' 236 30 yr old kid and eat sleep and breath training !

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
" Dude, you can't introduce yourself without first doing a SEARCH!!!" --I'm kidding! If you don't get that right now, you soon will. Welcome. This is the best place you'll find for comprehensive dialogue, good info, and bad humor (like mine!)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
just saying hi and im new to this board! I have been training for 13 years and im 5'6'' 236 30 yr old kid and eat sleep and breath training !
Yo! :welcome: You're a big bastard for your height. :box: What's your bodyfat?

big_D

Awards
Yo! :welcome: You're a big bastard for your height. :box: What's your bodyfat?
im about 15% now im starting to cut in the middle of feb. I'm hoping to be around 215 solid in june !

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:
Welcome dude. Good board with good bro's here.

timogburn

Awards
Dude, you can't introduce yourself without first doing a SEARCH!!!"
LOL! These guys really are pretty anal about searches, but hearing the same questions asked over and over does get pretty old.

Yeah you are a big dude, i got a good friend who's 5"6 215lbs rock solid, strongest mofo i know.

Welcome to the board, i found this place about a month ago and i've gotten more useful information in a month on here than a year on the rest of the web.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Bro.....great to have another addition....

O14

big_D

Awards
thanks all for the welcome and hope that in my passing time at work ..on here...I can make a few freinds and listen to some wild stories of all the young bucks !

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thanks all for the welcome and hope that in my passing time at work ..on here...I can make a few freinds and listen to some wild stories of all the young bucks !
Young bucks? C'mon man we're in our prime! You make us 30 somethings sound like we're ready for the old folks home. :rasp:

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, you choose a great place as everyone here seems very willing to help with any questions.:welcome: