Anyone have luck using an ergonomic mouse?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'm a pc gamer and I've been having a lot of wrist strain in both wrist(I know someone is going to make a joke). So, I was thinking of buying an ergonomic keyboard and mouse, trouble is I'm not sure which mouse to get. A lot of them are expensive and have mixed reviews.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm a pc gamer and I've been having a lot of wrist strain in both wrist(I know someone is going to make a joke). So, I was thinking of buying an ergonomic keyboard and mouse, trouble is I'm not sure which mouse to get. A lot of them are expensive and have mixed reviews.
Masturbate less there I said it lol jk... why not go to a computer place and try some out on display or heck just buy one and if you don't like it take it back the next day anything not made in cookie cutter format or lab led "custom" is gonna be expensive. Personally I've never had any luck with those fancy mouses in my gaming days lol I had a buddy spend 400 smackaroos on a mose/keyboard setup and said it was worse than a standered one
You gotta test the water yourself when it comes to personal preference, no mans balls will shrink the same in the cold beach water lol

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Masturbate less there I said it lol jk... why not go to a computer place and try some out on display or heck just buy one and if you don't like it take it back the next day anything not made in cookie cutter format or lab led "custom" is gonna be expensive. Personally I've never had any luck with those fancy mouses in my gaming days lol I had a buddy spend 400 smackaroos on a mose/keyboard setup and said it was worse than a standered one
You gotta test the water yourself when it comes to personal preference, no mans balls will shrink the same in the cold beach water lol
Well see I'd have to order them online, since best buy has ergonic mice and keyboard, but they're all wirelss, which is no good for gaming(less response time and having to deal with replacing batteries) They don't have any wired mice or keyboards anymore it's ridiculous. I wish Comp USA was still in business.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well see I'd have to order them online, since best buy has ergonic mice and keyboard, but they're all wirelss, which is no good for gaming(less response time and having to deal with replacing batteries) They don't have any wired mice or keyboards anymore it's ridiculous. I wish Comp USA was still in business.
Wow that's depressing lol checkout razerzone(.com) they're pretty nice looking gamer outfit lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I love my CM Storm Xornet. Got it on Amazon for about $20. Great gaming mouse, and best deal I found for the $.