Does anyone take xanax before an interview?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just out of curiosity. I have an interview at a fitness equipment department store thatll pay way more than my personal trainer job. and they want someone certified so my certification definately helps me here

never taken xanax before but my gf has a prescribed bottle. she said half a pill would work good

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity. I have an interview at a fitness equipment department store thatll pay way more than my personal trainer job. and they want someone certified so my certification definately helps me here

never taken xanax before but my gf has a prescribed bottle. she said half a pill would work good
Dude DONT!!! I popped Xanax a while back and it was fuc*in awesome but I would not go into an interview on that **** I woke up dude and and didn't remember anything.. I thought I burned my house down or something worse feeling ever

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Its a serious blackout pill. Are you really bad in interviews?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards

How many mg are your gf pilz? You will only fall asleep if you take too much, otherwise it just has a calming effect.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to pop 4 bars and booze all the time in back in high school. Just take a dose and see what it does for you, and how your memory is afterwards. My mom gave me some for the first time because I was fired from my job and flipped out. It just mellowed me out. Was nice.

Just don't booze on it. A drunk driver ran into my parked truck when I was 17 and I chased him down kicked his face a few times. I didnt remember doing it until a few days later

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Its a serious blackout pill. Are you really bad in interviews?
no, it was just a random idea. i thought it was jsut a calming medication, not a black out drug

im probly not gonna do it because you guys went and scared me out of it lol. maybe ill test it later down the line on mid terms or somethin

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its only a bad med if you take too much and abuse it. 1/4-1/2 mg will just calm your nerves.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol test it when the time is right. in high doses, you tend to forget what happens while your on it. at a proper dosage, it's just mellowing

what about GABA? focus xt?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea im just gonna test it when theres somthing not so important coming up. ill just go with the normal "fuk it, at worst i just keep training" mentality. usually calms me down pretty good lol

her pills are .25mg for anyone wondering

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

I wouldnt mess with zanax. I've personally known 2 ppl who OD on it and may others who got in bad situations while eon it. If you must look into valium

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Simple, just test a quarter pill on a non-important situation and see how you handle it

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go the opposite route and take some stims before the interview. I don't think I've ever done a single interview in my adult life without ECA in the mix.

Edit: Yes, I have, and I didn't get the job.

Who wants a mellow, mediocre interviewee? I hire people regularly and am always more interested in the upbeat personalities.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If you do my advice would be give it a test run at least a few days before to see how you react if they're the big ones 2mg I'd say start at a 1/4 bar especially if you have no previous experience with benzos that way you don't accidentally go in there all ****ed up

Just seen that you said they're .25mg yeah go for it still give it a test run it might make you to drowsy for an interview but .25mg is a typical therapeutic dose for someone who hasn't built up a tolerance

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I took a quarter of a tablet before my wedding and it helped me to chill out some, of course it's because I was in front of almost 300 people. Interviews however are a bit different and I wouldn't suggest taking any benzo that you're not familier with because it could give off the appearance that you're "on something". Some Ashwaghanda and magnesium (or small dose beta-blocker) can help with the nerves.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Depending on how you handle Benzo's... I get talkative & could sell myself to a potential employer very easily... I prefer Valium over Xanax, but either way I'm happy... Very happy...

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I might need to get up on some if I take this stripping gig don't do crowds well but what the hell. Also opiates do wonders for anxiety in fact they do wonders for everything