alright fun two part question

macdady

macdady

Awards
Who here acts like a little bitch when your wife or girlfriend pops your pimples on your back? I'll be the first to admit I do, I tell my wife all the time is rather take a fork to my thigh sometimes lol... I don't know how she makes it hurt so much

And for the ladies of AM. Do you pop your mans pimples? And if so, why in the name of all the it strange do you do it? Is it therapeutic? Lol

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Who here acts like a little bitch when your wife or girlfriend pops your pimples on your back? I'll be the first to admit I do, I tell my wife all the time is rather take a fork to my thigh sometimes lol... I don't know how she makes it hurt so muchAnd for the ladies of AM. Do you pop your mans pimples? And if so, why in the name of all the it strange do you do it? Is it therapeutic? Lol
My chick used to be on them like crazy...the little ones though. After a few monsters, it totally changes their desire to pop them. I've teared up before on some bad ones though! haha

michelle82

Awards
Who here acts like a little bitch when your wife or girlfriend pops your pimples on your back? I'll be the first to admit I do, I tell my wife all the time is rather take a fork to my thigh sometimes lol... I don't know how she makes it hurt so much

And for the ladies of AM. Do you pop your mans pimples? And if so, why in the name of all the it strange do you do it? Is it therapeutic? Lol
Lol. I love to pop pimples. The problem is my husband doesn't allow me to do so. I do have fun with my brothers face and back. I wish he was here in America. He says I'm very gentle and even though my mom wants to pop them all the time, he says her Freddy Krueger acrylic nails feel like needles. She keeps asking me why he allows me and not her. I tell her mom you have no sensitivity with those nails. You don't know if you're popping a pimple or a birth mark. Hahahahaha..... And I do think is therapeutic lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been horrible to the point where I've paid my brothers and sisters to pop their pimples! Luckily.. Knock on wood, I've never been one to have many pimples/breakouts! It's like ooooh look a surprise!!! Lol :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
My chick used to be on them like crazy...the little ones though. After a few monsters, it totally changes their desire to pop them. I've teared up before on some bad ones though! haha
Lol my wife loves the big ones, I had a big ole boy on my neck one time and she chased me around the house haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol. I love to pop pimples. The problem is my husband doesn't allow me to do so. I do have fun with my brothers face and back. I wish he was here in America. He says I'm very gentle and even though my mom wants to pop them all the time, he says her Freddy Krueger acrylic nails feel like needles. She keeps asking me why he allows me and not her. I tell her mom you have no sensitivity with those nails. You don't know if you're popping a pimple or a birth mark. Hahahahaha..... And I do think is therapeutic lol
Pft that's no fun. lure him to let you do it...my wife uses sex mostly lol, or she goes the bully route and tells me "quit being a girl and get on your stomach"