After Jan 20 Will there be hope?

sarcoplasm

Awards
I am not interested in informing any "friends" who make liurk these boards unawares but after Jan.20 will there be hope for a new era in musclebuilding chemistry? Or will the Dark Side be the only way?
Sarcoplasm

kojie

Awards
if guys like sledge and nandi still remain in the biz then there will always be hope for some new and innovative...

but the dark side is calling me coz im cheap

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
if guys like sledge and nandi still remain in the biz then there will always be hope for some new and innovative...

but the dark side is calling me coz im cheap
Can't be that cheap if you're going to use the real deal buddy.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO question I can do a very nice cycle of " the real deal" for less then a PH cycle.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
We talking less than 100 bucks? What kind?

big_D

Awards
for sure real gear is cheaper and some are not as hard on you as ph's !

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, real products are less expensive than their legal counterparts... It sucks now, because we got all these newer ph's out that actually do their job, yet they're on their way to the black market as well..

Soon, all Dark Jedi become Sith.. ;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i've been figuring. We're spending all this $$$ on ph/ps....stocking up b4 the ban. With all that $$$ we can get a cycle of gear. I dont know yet, but I just might try it since things are going the way they are.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is doing it because it's still legal therefore way easier to obtain. Still wish Mexico was as close as it was when I was in the military. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
for sure real gear is cheaper and some are not as hard on you as ph's !
If I got what I wanted as far as steroids go my cycle would cost 200-300 dollars. The PH/PS cycle I will be doing will cost less than 100 bucks and will not be that hard on me. Make of it what you will, PH/PS will be missed.

kojie

Awards
If I got what I wanted as far as steroids go my cycle would cost 200-300 dollars. The PH/PS cycle I will be doing will cost less than 100 bucks and will not be that hard on me. Make of it what you will, PH/PS will be missed.
somebody is not looking hard enough..

homebrewing is fun!!!!

chemicaldreamer

Awards
And what is it you want to do for a steroids? And what are you doing for PH/PS?

Real gear is much cheaper than PH, as have already been said numerous times in this thread.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
And what is it you want to do for a steroids? And what are you doing for PH/PS?

Real gear is much cheaper than PH, as have already been said numerous times in this thread.
Umm well. First of all I wouldn't homebrew. I don't trust myself. I'd seriously need someone to walk me through it. If I had a choice I'd do something like a deca/dbol/test cycle+nolva and hcg. I figured it would cost me roughly 250-300 dollars using the place I used last time. A cycle I'm doing later on (1test/4ad/m4ohn+nolva) will run me about 150 dollars. I made excellent gains off of 1test and 4ad alone without pct a couple years back (when One+ was still around). Now unless the place I used is overpriced I'm not sure where I'm going wrong at. PM me if you'd like. Thanks. Nate.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The hardest part is the filtering, and thats not really that hard as it is time consuming.
Well you know I can't pass up a chance to save money if it is really that cheap.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Well you know I can't pass up a chance to save money if it is really that cheap.
Another hard part is finding a source. Forgot to mention that. Good luck it took me a few months when I was a newb. For the record I don't know any and all of my posts are for fictional entertainment.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Or will the Dark Side be the only way?
More then likly. Unless they find some wild eygptian herb or something, the only ways your going to build that "extra" muscle that supps (PH-PS) build is illegal androgens or genetic enginering. I always wondered how much money we would save if we kept it simple: gear, pct, protein powder, milk thistle, maybe ALA, ALCAR, and possibly IGF-1 and GH (ok maybe not GH). No more NO2, creatine or every other crap under the sun. I recall one bro here's list of otc supps and it had to be around 450-550 bucks a month! Why? IS it really building that much muscle, those NO2 and exotic creatine mixes? Screw that. KISS baby, Keep It Simple Stupid!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Every time I go on a rant the thread dies. I am thinking of changing my name to The Thread-Killer :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More then likly. Unless they find some wild eygptian herb or something, the only ways your going to build that "extra" muscle that supps (PH-PS) build is illegal androgens or genetic enginering. I always wondered how much money we would save if we kept it simple: gear, pct, protein powder, milk thistle, maybe ALA, ALCAR, and possibly IGF-1 and GH (ok maybe not GH). No more NO2, creatine or every other crap under the sun. I recall one bro here's list of otc supps and it had to be around 450-550 bucks a month! Why? IS it really building that much muscle, those NO2 and exotic creatine mixes? Screw that. KISS baby, Keep It Simple Stupid!
Well, I agree with you there. $450-$550 a month on over the counter supplements!?!?!?!?. Thats just ridiculous!. If he is spending that much on supplements, something must be wrong with his diet and training routine that he thinks he needs all that **** to make any gains...If you are spending that much, those supplements better work!. I mean if you are taking that many supplements maybe its time to visit a shrink!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Anything other than Tren, Masteron, or Primo.

I don't know if posting prices is against the rules or not, but what I pay for powders my cycles cost about $40 if I buy bulk powders. If you buy one cycle at a time it costs more because you have a $35 shipping cost.

There are one time costs like a scale, beakers, etc.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a nice nest egg of PHs. Cost a lot (about $600) but when stocking up, I didn't know anything about homebrewing your own AAS. That pisses me off now that I think about it because I probably just would have bought maybe two cycles worth: 1AD/4AD and 1-T/4AD. Now I got enough 1-T powder for two transdermal cycles (20g powder), 5 total 4AD transdermals (50g powder), some MOHN, and a shitload of Methyl DHT. Now my Credit Card is hurting and after paying it all off at once (my style), I'll be left with $500 to last for three months with about $150 a month from my job that will go towards food and basic supplements (Protein, Multivitamin). This sucks.

Lesson to be learned here is to always research and be creative in alternatives. I don't think I'm going to resell this stuff. I just wanted to whine for a second.

kojie

Awards
i sold most of my stock to the locals since they could only get the branded ones and only have a few grams left but in a month or two everything would be sold ill just be keeping 2 bottles of transdermal 1-test. I learned my lesson but i managed to make a few quick buck or two selling them plus i got my money back

Renton405

Awards
a homebrew of 1t and 4ad would be less than a steroid cycle...easily less than 100$ since 1t is around 3-4 grm and 4ad .85 1$ grm, lotsa steroid cycles seem to be over 100$... primo is pricey

kojie

Awards
a homebrew of 1t and 4ad would be less than a steroid cycle...easily less than 100$ since 1t is around 3-4 grm and 4ad .85 1$ grm, lotsa steroid cycles seem to be over 100$... primo is pricey
bro you just aint looking hard enough...
test prop is cheaper that 4ad and npp is cheaper that 1t. 3grams of npp w/ last you 6 weeks of E3D 200mg dosages.

*note i don't know any sources a friend of my cousins great great uncle had a nurse friend w/c had a boyfriend that she broke up w/ told me all this.