Special Request

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, I realize that a bodybuilding forum isn't the most appropriate place t ask this but here goes. My grandson Kayson was born last night with the Umbilical Cord wrapped around his neck. He is currently breathing on his own but not out of the woods yet. If any of you are believers in the POWER of prayer I ask that you pray for him, his mother and his father. I thank you in advance and will update later.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my prayers are with you, my son spent 16 days in NICU after he was born

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My prayers to your grandson. It happens a lot and hopefully nothing serious. God bless.

My wife is pregnant and we're 36 weeks in. Any minute for us as well.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
My prayers are with u as well

Stay positive in mind heart and soul and it will always transfer to the body

God bless

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

To bring you up to date, this little guy has been put through the wringer.
He had a small bleed between the skull and brain which has clotted and hematocrit is stable so the bleeding has stopped.
He has a laceration on the back of his head from the forceps and a bruise on the top of his head from a "vacuum" procedure they used to extract him. He is showing some sings of pulmonary hypertension and they believe that he has an infection as well. It will be 3-4 days before he is strong enough for them to do a lumbar puncture to rule out meningitis. He is on a respirator and sedated so that he does not have to struggle, also they are treating him with a new cooling procedure that is supposed to assist the body and brain in recovery..

When I have more I will update again.

I believe ,that there is great power in prayer and we are told that where two or three are gathered together in my name there also am I. God is holding Kayson's hand and this is the walk that we have together. Thank you for your support and prayers.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I wil try to post a picture of Kayson I a little while. Thanks again for everything.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done. Keep us updated.

michelle82

Awards
My prayers are with you, your grandson, the parents and all your family. God is good and merciful. Your grandson will recover soon in the name of our Lord. I do believe to in the power of prayer. I've witness his amazing miracles throughout my life. God bless you and all your family! Your grandson will recover very soon! ;)

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
We still have a long difficult road ahead of us but on a good note, Kayson opened his eyes for the first time today. Praise God and thank you all for your continued prayers and support.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Baruch HaShem !!! Praise god !!! Gods word never fails

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So another update:

Kayson opened his eyes for the first time last night prompting the doctor to return to the hospital and completing an assessment on him. Basically the assessment showed that all of his reflexes at this point are normal, this is great news.

Thank you all again for your support and prayers. I will update when there is news to share.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news!

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
best wishes to you and your family man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Good news glad to hear it brotha see ... Stay positive in mind and soul and body will follow
Congrats on him progressing and doing better
Good luck with everything

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.
Kayson is now off the respirator and has supplemental oxygen at a low rate. They are trying to wean him off by tomorrow. He only has one IV left at this point as well. Last MRI was great and showed no signs of brain damage. I fully believe that this is a direct result of the prayers that have been raised to the Lord on Kayson's behalf. There's great power in prayer and all things are possible to those who believe in the party's this name praise the God and thank all of you for your prayers and support. Now go lift some heavy aEUR£ weights!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Again guys, thank you so much for your support. Considering that 8 days ago they were saying he was terminal, my grandson is awesome. Looks like he might be going home this week as well. Thanks again. And this is who your prayers and support have been for. He is looking remarkably better. I truly cannot thank y'all enough.

Attachments

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
My grandson went home last night. Thank you all so very much.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, happy to hear that. Best of luck to you and your family.