"10 Fitness" Gyms?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

"10 Fitness" Gyms?

I'm going to be moving back home to Arkansas here in about 2-3 weeks and I'm trying to figure out where the gyms are there.

Anyone is Arkansas ever been to or heard of "10 Fitness"? If not, how are Anytime Fitness gyms? I know they're a "chain" but the whole being 24/7 is a pretty appealing factor.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I'm gonna be moving soon too. I've just been googling gyms in the area I plan to move to. You should also be able to find some reviews that way. Personally I don't like chain gyms. I would rather go with someplace that is privately owned. You go with what you have though, and what's affordable. If I had to go to a chain gym I would, but that would be a last resort.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Anytime fitness just opened up a chain near me, but I haven't bothered to check it out since I'm gonna be moving anyway. The 24 hour thing is a big plus though. Also, you may want to just get a day pass and try out different gyms once you are in the area and pick the one you like best.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm gonna be moving soon too. I've just been googling gyms in the area I plan to move to. You should also be able to find some reviews that way. Personally I don't like chain gyms. I would rather go with someplace that is privately owned. You go with what you have though, and what's affordable. If I had to go to a chain gym I would, but that would be a last resort.
    I've been googling them, and all that's shown up are the chain gyms with websites. Their prices are easy to go with, but I agree, I don't care for them. The gym I go to now is local, and it's a lot more lifter friendly and less "fitness" oriented.

I guess I'm going to have to burn some gas looking for local gyms when I get there, lol.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

As long as they have dip bars, you should be all set.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
  2. For Sale: NP "Super Phenibut" (Miscellaneous Products)
    By Rustysballs in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. Fitness 19 gyms
    By D3vildog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:40 PM
  5. quoting...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7