"10 Fitness" Gyms?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I'm going to be moving back home to Arkansas here in about 2-3 weeks and I'm trying to figure out where the gyms are there.

Anyone is Arkansas ever been to or heard of "10 Fitness"? If not, how are Anytime Fitness gyms? I know they're a "chain" but the whole being 24/7 is a pretty appealing factor.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna be moving soon too. I've just been googling gyms in the area I plan to move to. You should also be able to find some reviews that way. Personally I don't like chain gyms. I would rather go with someplace that is privately owned. You go with what you have though, and what's affordable. If I had to go to a chain gym I would, but that would be a last resort.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anytime fitness just opened up a chain near me, but I haven't bothered to check it out since I'm gonna be moving anyway. The 24 hour thing is a big plus though. Also, you may want to just get a day pass and try out different gyms once you are in the area and pick the one you like best.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I'm gonna be moving soon too. I've just been googling gyms in the area I plan to move to. You should also be able to find some reviews that way. Personally I don't like chain gyms. I would rather go with someplace that is privately owned. You go with what you have though, and what's affordable. If I had to go to a chain gym I would, but that would be a last resort.
I've been googling them, and all that's shown up are the chain gyms with websites. Their prices are easy to go with, but I agree, I don't care for them. The gym I go to now is local, and it's a lot more lifter friendly and less "fitness" oriented.

I guess I'm going to have to burn some gas looking for local gyms when I get there, lol.