lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Not really.
This is an email I got. :lol:

Greetings and Compliments.
Dear,Respected One
I have gotten your contact from a directory posted on the Internet accessed after a keen search for some one with the potential to be assertive in the matter expressed to you in this missive.
I am a lawyer as you may need to Know and I represent the interest of an important client of mine whose details I cannot release at this point has implored me to contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently receive and handle funds totaling TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION US DOLLARS (US$28.M) in CASH my client who has been under probe since the demise of the last Military President of Nigeria and he had a lot of his physical and monetary assets seized by the Nigerian Government who consider him as a part of the corrupt machinery of the then Military Government,
I decided to send this mail to know more about your companies and your good self since there was no previous existing relationship with you. So my inquiries is to finding out if you will be of help to assist us in this regerd to invest this fund in your country.
Due to my client's inability to travel out of the country presently and the fact that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this consignment remains in the security company, we need a friend and partner to proceed as soon as possible and retrieve this money on behalf of my client and handle it as duly instructed.
your maximum cooperation and support will be needed at all level. Finally to assist us in this project please kindly provide me with your private contact Telephone and fax Numbers including your Address to enable me open up full details to you for more clarification terms and modalities.
Yours sincerely,
Barr,Raymond Kuti

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
fucking scammers. post up the return address and i'll mail bomb em'!

rajscorps

Awards
LOL! I've been receving such mails for over a year now. Big time spammers.