New Years Resolutions
- 01-02-2005, 02:17 AM
New Years Resolutions
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's new years resolutions are. With this being a bodybuilding foum, I bet there will be a lot of the same. I'll start off with mine.
1. Gain 30lbs of muscle.
2. Lose 15lbs of fat.
3. Take a college course to finish my long awaited degree.
4. Begin taking a firefighting course.
4. Look into becoming a reserve firefighter.
5. Install the backyard to my new home.
- 01-02-2005, 02:24 AM
1. Maintain weight, gain strength, good measurements go up, bad ones come down.
2. Bring my goddamn calves up to par.
3. Resume my degree at VT.
- 01-02-2005, 03:10 AM
hmmm good idea cuffs
1. get my real estate licence in MA
2. gain a nice 15-20 lbs
3. hit the lottery
4. squat 400 lbs
I'll be happy to get just one of those...
01-02-2005, 03:13 AM
1. Start cutting off some of this bodyfat
2. Work on my PhD, I think. still debating
3. Attempt to learn how to say No to someone that asks me to do something when I am stretched to the limit..
01-02-2005, 11:08 AM
1) G et a handle on my Lupus!
2) Maintain and handle my weight, no more not eating,......
3) Go back to school for my master's in pedi nursing.....
4) Be kind to my broken body!!! LOL
01-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Kiss the 150s goodbeye and maintain my sexy ass condition in the mid to upper 160s.
Yeah, I can be a little vane sometimes.
01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
01-02-2005, 05:51 PM
5'7" I've been hovering between 157 - 160 since summer. My heaviest on a cycle was 167. Understand I'm super lean so I look like I weigh more. This is a sport of illusion you know.
01-02-2005, 05:53 PM
1. Be a better father
2. Be a better husband
3. Be a more effective manager
4. Get more sleep every day (8 hrs min)
5. Drink more water
6. Be healthier, lean out
7. Procrastinate less, be more disciplined in all areas of my life
I need to make improvements in all of the above, please and thank you.
01-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Thats not bad then. I am 5'10". I want to get down to 180 pounds for a nice cut look.Originally Posted by Lean One
01-02-2005, 08:06 PM
01-03-2005, 12:41 AM
i have only one resolution and its to not have my calves completely overshadowed by EVERY OTHER PART OF MY BODY!
(and do to it before beelzebub can)
01-03-2005, 01:43 AM
2.Be a better individual.
3.Help those in need
4.Date more models
Last edited by size; 01-03-2005 at 02:18 AM.
01-03-2005, 03:29 AM
1. enjoy life more, stop being so damn strict about my fitness (ie, not going out because i gotta workout the next day, or because i may miss a meal)
2. do a maintenace phase for a month, or a lean bulk
3. earn lots of money! - year off from school this one, i wanna build up a good bank account, move outta home, or buy lots of cool appliances (then move out leaving my family for dead )
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 137Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
- By bigdognhb in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:28 PM
- By PumpingIron in forum General ChatReplies: 57Last Post: 01-07-2007, 01:32 AM
- By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 12-25-2004, 05:21 PM