hey

bigliftsCNU

Awards
just want to introduce myself.. say hi to all the new people ill meet on these boards... my name is joe... hope to talk to yall in some way shape or form... was told about these boards by petefox and the game.... very nice boards... aight guys.. later...

bigliftsCNU

Awards
thanks.. i know you from "the other site"... your a good bro.. and im sorry what happened to ya

Nicolai

Awards
welcome mr hagy... good to see ya here, it is a great board.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Lethal- You may win the award for best avatar :D :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yes, posts made in the off topic section do not count towards your post count, so if you're to post whore, it will have to be in the meaningful sections ;)

bigliftsCNU

Awards
YJ.. not a problem buddy... you wont see any of that from me :cool:

bigliftsCNU

Awards
wwhoops... sorry mods... i didnt see the "introduce yourself" sticky thread... yall can delete this if you want... my mistake

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its cool, at least its in the off topics section, no harm

Dr of Golf

Awards
Hey, nice to see ya' over here, bigliftsCNU. I remember you from that "other board".

This is a GREAT group here. :)

bigliftsCNU

Awards
thanks.. yah.. everything seems to be more laid back here... lets just hope some 30 yr old something members "over there" dont follow me over here and start messing with me because they have nothing better to do with their lives. the info is great here, the people are nice.... and i see alot of the "good" members from the other site here... i think ill like it...... thanks alot bro

bigliftsCNU

Awards
ive always been intrigued by your name .. doctor of golf.... how did you come up with it?

bigliftsCNU

Awards
like what?? over eating in the clubhouse ? ;) j/k

actually im fond of golf.. i love to play eventhough im not good. and i have played with some professionals for fun, since i am friends with one pro's son.

bigliftsCNU

Awards
thanks bud.. your name sounds familar... were you on............ :)??

bigliftsCNU

Awards
LOL... aight big guy.. i thought you were.. hell.. i believe we even talked through PM or IM one time... maybe it was just on the boards...... or do i just have a crappy memory ? ;) :D

dez/null

Awards
oh bs. they are perposely jacking up there karma points. what bs.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
nope...mem'ry's good...we talked thru pm's...good to have ya here.

bigliftsCNU

Awards
not much bro... good to see you on here...

oh look at me... im sounding like a vetern of this board already :D :D