Having Gallbladder Removed...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Has anyone had their gallbladder removed, & what side effects(if any) did you have post op?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My lady had hers taken out last year her recovery was easy because they only had to make three incisions, the largest being just above the belly button. The major side effect was an enhanced sensitivity to fatty foods due to the lack of bile and it gives her some bad stomach aches every once in a while but nothing compared to when her G.B was in. Also It took a little bit for her core strength to get back to par. Good luck and hopefully there are no set backs in the operating room so they don’t have to revert back to the old procedure.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
My lady had hers taken out last year her recovery was easy because they only had to make three incisions, the largest being just above the belly button. The major side effect was an enhanced sensitivity to fatty foods due to the lack of bile and it gives her some bad stomach aches every once in a while but nothing compared to when her G.B was in. Also It took a little bit for her core strength to get back to par. Good luck and hopefully there are no set backs in the operating room so they don't have to revert back to the old procedure.
I'm having keyhole also... Thanks for that man...