Opening a gym
- 05-20-2013, 01:27 AM
- 05-20-2013, 02:17 AM
Iono but I wish you were opening it here
- 05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Online estate sales from foreclosed gyms would be a good place to startRep For IronFlex
Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
05-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Haha, can i create a pretty huge gym with that space? Any preferred companies to work with?
05-23-2013, 12:49 AM
how much money you got to blow?
bare bone style gym is pretty cheap to fill. its when you start adding machines...
do youhave your niche for training already? makes it easier to arm your gym if you know your target clientele
05-23-2013, 12:56 AM
05-23-2013, 01:18 AM
05-23-2013, 01:47 AM
Hey man, definitely don't overlook sites like Craigslist. You can find some KILLER deals on gym EQ with gym closings etc. You can get some great deals on like-new stuff.
05-23-2013, 01:51 AM
05-23-2013, 08:35 AM
I'd like to open a gym one day, course I've gotta get above the poverty line first lol
The Swole Stoner
05-31-2013, 06:48 AM
06-01-2013, 08:25 AM
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
And check out elitefts.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By airvine91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:17 PM
- By Gorilla Pit in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM
- By Gorilla Pit in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Hollidae in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:07 PM
- By DarCSA in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:18 PM