Opening a gym

Griz15

Awards
Hey guys, i have an estate, and industrial garages. One of them is about 5000sq ft, and im looking to create a private gym and training. Can anyone help me out with some places to buy all the equipment in deals and such?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Iono but I wish you were opening it here

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Online estate sales from foreclosed gyms would be a good place to start

Griz15

Awards
Haha, can i create a pretty huge gym with that space? Any preferred companies to work with?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how much money you got to blow?

bare bone style gym is pretty cheap to fill. its when you start adding machines...

do youhave your niche for training already? makes it easier to arm your gym if you know your target clientele

Griz15

Awards
how much money you got to blow?

bare bone style gym is pretty cheap to fill. its when you start adding machines...

do youhave your niche for training already? makes it easier to arm your gym if you know your target clientele
Athletes. There's going to be a few personal trainer buddies i have ready to work for me. And were training football players and people who actually come to make gains. It's a more of a private gym, im having only 30-50 members at first. I dont want idiot getting hurt at my gym because theyve never lifted.

Griz15

Awards
Athletes. There's going to be a few personal trainer buddies i have ready to work for me. And were training football players and people who actually come to make gains. It's a more of a private gym, im having only 30-50 members at first. I dont want idiot getting hurt at my gym because theyve never lifted.
Also, i have a lot of money. Father started a very large company lol.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Hey man, definitely don't overlook sites like Craigslist. You can find some KILLER deals on gym EQ with gym closings etc. You can get some great deals on like-new stuff.

Griz15

Awards
Hey man, definitely don't overlook sites like Craigslist. You can find some KILLER deals on gym EQ with gym closings etc. You can get some great deals on like-new stuff.
Kinda been talking to some places that would custom set it up for me and design how i wanted it. Plus i could finance.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to open a gym one day, course I've gotta get above the poverty line first lol

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Kinda been talking to some places that would custom set it up for me and design how i wanted it. Plus i could finance.
if you want the best go to the best "Westside Barbell" im sure louie will set you up with all of the equipmonk you need.

now where do you live so i can come join this gym.