You know your dedicated to gym when...

FromAus

Awards
COMMENT YOUR'S BELOW!!

So I was at my girlfriends today, she wanted to be intimate but the whole time all I thought of was the gym and making gains.

So here you go,
You know your dedicated to the gym when you prefer to get pumps than humps.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you know youre dedicated to the gym when you can identify broscience instead of believing it

you know youre dedicated to the gym when you use a dumbell as your self defense weapon at home

you know youre dedicated to the gym when you open the freezer and see 20lbs of chicken and tilapia, and 2-3 gallons of milk in tthe fridge

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at your alarm clock, it reads 5am and you feel like punching a baby Hangover style. (I kid...don't punch babies). Not at the table, Carlos.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
You make excuses to get out of doing things with friends and family week upon week so your gym schedule remains uninterrupted.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
when you have used more sick days at work than you have in the gym

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
When you finally propose to your girlfriend after 2 years next to the squat rack. ( between sets of course)

FromAus

Awards
Ahaha they all gave me a good laugh XD

Ok so it's morning where I live and my missus is over (missus is short for girlfriend)

She is trying to grind up on me and kiss me, but I just have to post first ;)

LIKE A CHAMP!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you finally propose to your girlfriend after 2 years next to the squat rack. ( between sets of course)
I saw a guy propose on the platform at my first meet. She had like a 550 push/pull with a bench shirt. He pretended to grind through his opener and after getting it he acted like he hurt his back. When she ran up on him, he dropped to a knee.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you break your toe nearly completely off and you still manage to go to the gym 5 days a week and still squat (smith).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you break your toe nearly completely off and you still manage to go to the gym 5 days a week and still squat (smith).
I hear that one. I broke my leg last year and was in there at least three days a week on my crutches. Dislocated my shoulder this year and was doing legs while in an arm immobilizer