Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol @ #69http://www.maxim.com/hot100/2013

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I'm partial to #82, #15, #10, and #4. But how the heck did Miley get #1? And where is Christina Ricci?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my #1 for 2013!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Miley Cyrus?! I won't lie she looks hot and dirty in that pic and when did she get that bad ass body but Miley Cyrus? I must be gettin old

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Jennifer love Hewitt will always be one of my tops, I sat through every single episode of ghost whisper with my wife just to get a few great a** shots every episode.

Oh yeah, **** mylie Cyrus she's a troll compared to half the women on that list. You put her standing side by side with kate upton and she would look like A crack hore.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maxim just made their list a total joke now, really Miley , Gomez, and Rihanna as their top 3. Whoever is the exec. Editor needs the sh1t slap out of them.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its clear that the list creator is a pedo! I mean I wouldnt pass on Selena but she looks 15 at most! I thought this was a list of hottest Women. If that is true where the hell is Amanda Pete or Amanda Bynes (yes I am liking the new super trashy A.B) or Taylor Momsen or Christina Ricci

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive lost all respect for maxim when miley made #1

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And how the F is Emilia Clarke only #65 hell going full frontal on game of thrones should at least bump her to top 20!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How in the world did Hoda or how ever it's spelled make the list!?!? Not attractive let alone "Hot"!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Maxim just made their list a total joke now, really Miley , Gomez, and Rihanna as their top 3. Whoever is the exec. Editor needs the sh1t slap out of them.
It's gotta be a homosexual making the list with top picks like that. No joke
..... Anyway none of these women look slutty enough for me