Setting Up A Supplement Company:

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
Down the line in a few years, an online supplement company is something that, if I find profitable, is something I may try to carry out.

Typically, it would be UK only, that way it would attract a lot more UK customers that would usually get supplements shipped from the US which come with a very hefty customs bill.

All I can draw up right now is that buying in bulk would be the main portion to make any profit.

I hope whomever is behind All Sports Nutrition could fill some of this in.

Do you buy in bulk directly from the companies, say Muscletech? From what I can see, their is no discount available ordering from their site some sort of deal must be made?

What's the legal attributes that come with it?

How does the shipping work?

That's all I have for now, if anyone can fill these in, please do so.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Products are usually purchased in bulk at a wholesale price from a distiributor rather than directly from the company. However, in some circumstances, you might be able to negotitate a better deal with the company directly depending on how much you order. Shipping can be done in alot of ways. Generally you will have some location where you are handling orders, packaging, and shipping. Each day, someone will probably drop by to pick up all your packages. You will have an account with some sort of service and they will just charge you accordingly.

Just as a heads up, if you are doing retail, you need alot of capital. I've looked into all this stuff before and while it can be done with little to no money, the profit margin is a joke.

WYD