Libido issues and dating: how to handle?

  1. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Libido issues and dating: how to handle?


    I guess I want my cake, and to eat it too.

    I want to use steroids, even harsh compounds that I know could potentailly wreck my libido to the point of being unable to perform.

    Drugs like cialis and viagra can help, but the truth is they don't magically give you erections; you still need the drive.

    It's just so humiliating when you can't perform, how do you conduct yourself when that happens?

    I mean, sex is not my concern here; it's keeping the woman around.

    How do you handle it? because you for sure can't say you use steroids.

  2. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Power
    272999

    Testosterone close thread
  3. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,990
    Rep Power
    2026980

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Testosterone close thread
    ^this for sure. I hear good things about Trest and Ment, or things like 4DHEA. Also dont beat your meat save your solders for battle and you will be more likely to preform. Im sure you know that if you give a girl an O there is no way she will go. But if you cant play she wont stay!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460192

    My test e cycle made me a porn star. I couldn't keep my dog down. With proper pct and some patience you shouldn't have any problems but before you concern yourself with doing a cycle or the side effects you need to do your homework , alot of homework. Just that posted this says that you aren't ready in a few ways.
  5. Registered User
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92137

    Let's see....add some mass, or lose a nice piece of ass....pretty easy call. I wouldn't take anything if it had the potential of messing with my sex life. That makes no damn sense at all.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  6. Registered User
    Landy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    1190

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I wouldn't take anything if it had the potential of messing with my sex life. That makes no damn sense at all.
    Truer words were never spoken.

    A great body but floppy fella is the male equivalent of a woman in one of those fat compression outfits... It's false advertising and is going to lead to immense disappointment for both parties. No woman wants to go home with you only to spend an evening with you sobbing uncontrollably whilst trying to thumb in a softie!
  7. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    SO you're on cycle now?..or off?..or looking for advice before you start anything that is?
  8. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    With proper pct and some patience you shouldn't have any problems but before you concern yourself with doing a cycle or the side effects you need to do your homework , alot of homework. Just that posted this says that you aren't ready in a few ways.
    I've already done several cycles, and I'm on a test cycle right now.

    I know exactly what PCT is, but I've had libido issues after completing cycles before.
  9. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Let's see....add some mass, or lose a nice piece of ass....pretty easy call. I wouldn't take anything if it had the potential of messing with my sex life. That makes no damn sense at all.
    I don't care about sex; I just want to be jacked. But I'm also lonely sometimes.

    Sad that girls are shallow, and will only stick around for sex.
  10. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I don't care about sex; I just want to be jacked. But I'm also lonely sometimes.

    Sad that girls are shallow, and will only stick around for sex.
    Good luck bro.
  11. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    17428

    The main problem its not in your dick or your hormonal levels, its in your head. You need to have confidence that your winnie will perform. Once you start thinking you will have sex issues, you will most likely have them. Its like a reverse placebo effect haha. But seriously, trust me on this one.
    Good luck.
  12. Registered User
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,730
    Rep Power
    591001

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    The main problem its not in your dick or your hormonal levels, its in your head. You need to have confidence that your winnie will perform. Once you start thinking you will have sex issues, you will most likely have them. Its like a reverse placebo effect haha. But seriously, trust me on this one.
    Good luck.
    I totally agree!!!!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  13. Registered User
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92137

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I don't care about sex; I just want to be jacked. But I'm also lonely sometimes.

    Sad that girls are shallow, and will only stick around for sex.
    Man Card revoked.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  14. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Man Card revoked.
    You can say that, however I find it strange men claim to be all about sex and yet most of them do enter into long term relationships.

    If it was really just about sex, wouldn't they stay single and just sleep with multiple women?
  15. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    The main problem its not in your dick or your hormonal levels, its in your head. You need to have confidence that your winnie will perform. Once you start thinking you will have sex issues, you will most likely have them. Its like a reverse placebo effect haha. But seriously, trust me on this one.
    Good luck.
    There's much truth in what you say. Mental issues have a strange way of manifesting themselves as physical symptoms.
  16. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,990
    Rep Power
    2026980

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    There's much truth in what you say. Mental issues have a strange way of manifesting themselves as physical symptoms.
    God If I could only mental issue my way to an instant 225 and 8% body fat that would be great.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  17. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    17428

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    There's much truth in what you say. Mental issues have a strange way of manifesting themselves as physical symptoms.
    Yeap, of course. And in this particular subject, even more. If you are with a girl about to have a sexey time (borat voice) and you are constantly thinking your tool will let you down, you cant concentrate on the sexey time, and in turn your dick will turn into a gummy bear.
    Just go for it, dont think too much.
  18. Registered User
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4717

    You're on test and your libido is down? How's your estrogen? Are you not getting erections or weak erections? Goji berries and tongkat Ali are a staple for me and help keep me going during a cycle. But I'd look into your estrogen levels.
  19. Registered User
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33428

    Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    You're on test and your libido is down? How's your estrogen? Are you not getting erections or weak erections? Goji berries and tongkat Ali are a staple for me and help keep me going during a cycle. But I'd look into your estrogen levels.
    No, my libidos been fine. Cycle is about to come to a close though.
  20. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Power
    272999

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    No, my libidos been fine. Cycle is about to come to a close though.
    Have you used hcg and if not stay on get some and hit it for a few weeks before going into PCT. Also switch to a short ester the last 3 weeks like prop or so I have read that these things work for some....

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  21. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    166795

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I guess I want my cake, and to eat it too.

    I want to use steroids, even harsh compounds that I know could potentailly wreck my libido to the point of being unable to perform.

    Drugs like cialis and viagra can help, but the truth is they don't magically give you erections; you still need the drive.

    It's just so humiliating when you can't perform, how do you conduct yourself when that happens?

    I mean, sex is not my concern here; it's keeping the woman around.

    How do you handle it? because you for sure can't say you use steroids.
    75mgs of proviron ED for 7 days then 25mgs ED this will do the trick!
  22. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    If you can't be open with your woman and tell her about your usage, it's already over.

    Focus on improving yourself first. The right woman will come around. If sex is the only thing keeping her there, it wont last long anyways.

    Adding more and more drugs to combat side effects is not a good place to be. Don't fall into that trap.
  23. Registered User
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    195163

    I had just came off pct when I met the woman who became my wife and I had some issues I was open about it and the reason for the issues turned out she liked me for more then just my sexy body and I ordered some chainsaw and ball refill which as funny as the names and averts for are work as advertised now we're married and have an almost two year old son also she doesn't mind me juicing and is OK with me smoking weed.

    Point is be honest with ur girl, get some libido enhancing supps(really can't recommend chainsaw and ball refill enough that **** goes hard pun intended) and if she actually digs you she won't trip about the extra stuff that goes along with this lifestyle
    The Swole Stoner
  24. Registered User
    jack_black's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    102831

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I had just came off pct when I met the woman who became my wife and I had some issues I was open about it and the reason for the issues turned out she liked me for more then just my sexy body and I ordered some chainsaw and ball refill which as funny as the names and averts for are work as advertised now we're married and have an almost two year old son also she doesn't mind me juicing and is OK with me smoking weed. Point is be honest with ur girl, get some libido enhancing supps(really can't recommend chainsaw and ball refill enough that **** goes hard pun intended) and if she actually digs you she won't trip about the extra stuff that goes along with this lifestyle
    i just looked up chainsaw and ball refill. It's billed as the sexual massacre stack..... Very funny
  25. Registered User
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    195163

    Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    i just looked up chainsaw and ball refill. It's billed as the sexual massacre stack..... Very funny
    Works as advertised though lol
    The Swole Stoner
  26. Banned
    Hansel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Man, if you're worried about keeping her around, there's other ways to satisfy her and give her an orgasm. I'd suggest focusing on making her cum more frequently, like daily or EOD, and then save your load for when you're ready to go, like once/twice a week. I mean, any sane girl would appreciate a guy going down on her on a daly basis, but only knocking it out once or twice a week. If you take the mentality that all you care about is pleasing her, she'll stick around.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PWO nutrition and Cardio - How to balance??
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
  2. Meet nutrition and supplementation- how to?
    By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:01 AM
  3. Sex - Ed - Libido - Diet - Trt - Wellbeing - How To Make It All Work
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
  4. Possibly The Worse Side to AAS & How to Handle It
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:45 PM
  5. How To Handle A Newbie
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in