funniest piece of irony i've ever seen

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

funniest piece of irony i've ever seen

if its not obvious at first glance, this is the car that was hijacked and the driver kidnapped by the Chechen Islamic terrorists who are suspected of bombing the boston marathon. The irony? Look at the bumper sticker on his car. I'm betting he's having that removed right now.15220_596896073654358_1163284720_n.jpg

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Unfamiliar with that sticker. What is it? Can't really make it out too well.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looks like one of those Coexist stickers but I cant tell
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

yeah, its this or one of the variations coexist.jpg
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not sure I would call that irony.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

I would think the message that bumper sticker is trying to portray would seem even more important to him now. Is he supposed to automatically become a bigot and racist now? I'm confused.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

The raw stupidity of trying to co-exist with religions that as basic tenets tell their worshippers to kill anyone that doesn't follow their religion makes me laugh.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings(by a higher being) then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn on when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.
    Amen.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings(by a higher being) then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.
    I'd be in on a thread like that but letting everyone voice their opinion and expand our knowledge of life.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

I'd be in on a thread like that but letting everyone voice their opinion and expand our knowledge of life.
    Edit: damn alcohol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. Most Bizarre Muay Thai fight I've ever seen
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 04:58 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. Hottest chic I've ever seen. Period.
    By IntensePump in forum Female Fitness