Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Everyone! Im a Rep for NLA Performance and I am also a huge supporter of this site, and getting huge. Today is day 1 after my back surgery. Im looking to recover fully and get fit again. Im not going to push it but at same time Im not going to be a couch potato. Anyways Im just looking for support and going to give feedback of what my days are like for someone who might be dealing with the same thing I am.

Thanks for following and Thanks for the support. Lets Do this, RECOVER!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
In it!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Been through it brother, not sure of your exact injury but I know you'll bounce back!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Patience is your friend here

<----13 orthopedic surgeries

Best of luck...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in big guy! Glad you got that taken care of man! Now to heal up and get back to killing it!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Always here bro!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Been through it brother, not sure of your exact injury but I know you'll bounce back!
Glad your here brother, need all the support.
Patience is your friend here

<----13 orthopedic surgeries

Best of luck...
13 surgeries, damn bro! How did you recover?
I'm in big guy! Glad you got that taken care of man! Now to heal up and get back to killing it!
Me too bro, thank for following bro. time to get healed and back to the basics
Always here bro!
I new you would be brother. Thanks for all your support Mack.

napalm

napalm

Awards
13 surgeries, damn bro! How did you recover?
Slowly, each time. I feel that after 13, I'm qualified to give unsolicited advice!

Like I said bro, patience. I literally had to start over with just the bar for all 3 lifts 4 different times.

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Slowly, each time. I feel that after 13, I'm qualified to give unsolicited advice!

Like I said bro, patience. I literally had to start over with just the bar for all 3 lifts 4 different times.

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon...
I see what ya mean. My back feels so weak, just hope know one attacks me I might roll over like a puss and start crying haha.

msrider

msrider

Awards
its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.
Today was a better Day! Yesturday I was feeling down thinking I might not recover from this and today I can tell a huge diff. I know I'm gunna be back after today!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Today was a better Day! Yesturday I was feeling down thinking I might not recover from this and today I can tell a huge diff. I know I'm gunna be back after today!
Attitude is half the battle bro.

You gotta BELIEVE...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Attitude is half the battle bro.

You gotta BELIEVE...
Ur rite Bro! I just gotta stay possitive and take it slow. Just wanna be back to tearing up the weights. I'm opening up a supplement store Wednesday so atleast I get to be working with ppl and supplements until I get healthy :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ur rite Bro! I just gotta stay possitive and take it slow. Just wanna be back to tearing up the weights. I'm opening up a supplement store Wednesday so atleast I get to be working with ppl and supplements until I get healthy :)
Opening up a supp store??

msrider

msrider

Awards
Opening up a supp store??
Its just a small one for now Bro. But yeah I'm stoked gunna have a few goodies there to get started. Hoping it turns to something. I open wed, I will have an online website intime but that's gunna need more attention lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Its just a small one for now Bro. But yeah I'm stoked gunna have a few goodies there to get started. Hoping it turns to something. I open wed, I will have an online website intime but that's gunna need more attention lol
That's awesome bro. Let me know when you open up online, I like supporting the small businesses. Good luck with your venture bro, I hope it all works out for you :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's awesome bro. Let me know when you open up online, I like supporting the small businesses. Good luck with your venture bro, I hope it all works out for you :)
For Sure Bro! Thanks for being a good friend bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok Guys! Been loving my recovery. I just visited my dr today and he released me to go back to work just 2 weeks after surgery. I didnt know this because after surgery I was out of it, but he told me he had to remove two pieces of my bottem disc from the left and right of my disc because it chipped off. Tell ya what I think after hearing that and loosing an inch in height Im doing pretty damn good haha

Also I ran a mile straight the other day and had no pain in my leg or anything. Im doing cardio for 2 more weeks and then im going to incorporate some light weights. I think its going to be along time before I start doing anything that puts crazy stress on my lower back, at same time i will be doing some back excercises to help strengthen it. Anyways thanks for the support :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Gunna start my next cycle in 2 weeks just 4 weeks after having back surgery WooHoo. Not gunna come off either :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Gunna start my next cycle in 2 weeks just 4 weeks after having back surgery WooHoo. Not gunna come off either :)
Fuk yeh TRT time!! Lucky bastard. I have to wait to have kids first before I can go down that route :(

msrider

msrider

Awards
Fuk yeh TRT time!! Lucky bastard. I have to wait to have kids first before I can go down that route :(
You will have some before ya know it haha There a lot of fun. I can't wait to blast and cruise. Just a little over a week and its on.

msrider

msrider

Awards
You will have some before ya know it haha There a lot of fun. I can't wait to blast and cruise. Just a little over a week and its on.