Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready! - AnabolicMinds.com

Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!

Hey Everyone! Im a Rep for NLA Performance and I am also a huge supporter of this site, and getting huge. Today is day 1 after my back surgery. Im looking to recover fully and get fit again. Im not going to push it but at same time Im not going to be a couch potato. Anyways Im just looking for support and going to give feedback of what my days are like for someone who might be dealing with the same thing I am.

Thanks for following and Thanks for the support. Lets Do this, RECOVER!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In it!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been through it brother, not sure of your exact injury but I know you'll bounce back!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Patience is your friend here

<----13 orthopedic surgeries

Best of luck...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in big guy! Glad you got that taken care of man! Now to heal up and get back to killing it!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always here bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Been through it brother, not sure of your exact injury but I know you'll bounce back!
    Glad your here brother, need all the support.
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Patience is your friend here

<----13 orthopedic surgeries

Best of luck...
    13 surgeries, damn bro! How did you recover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in big guy! Glad you got that taken care of man! Now to heal up and get back to killing it!
    Me too bro, thank for following bro. time to get healed and back to the basics
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Always here bro!
    I new you would be brother. Thanks for all your support Mack.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    13 surgeries, damn bro! How did you recover?
    Slowly, each time. I feel that after 13, I'm qualified to give unsolicited advice!

Like I said bro, patience. I literally had to start over with just the bar for all 3 lifts 4 different times.

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Slowly, each time. I feel that after 13, I'm qualified to give unsolicited advice!

Like I said bro, patience. I literally had to start over with just the bar for all 3 lifts 4 different times.

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon...
    I see what ya mean. My back feels so weak, just hope know one attacks me I might roll over like a puss and start crying haha.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ft5andalive View Post
    its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.
    Today was a better Day! Yesturday I was feeling down thinking I might not recover from this and today I can tell a huge diff. I know I'm gunna be back after today!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Today was a better Day! Yesturday I was feeling down thinking I might not recover from this and today I can tell a huge diff. I know I'm gunna be back after today!
    Attitude is half the battle bro.

You gotta BELIEVE...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Attitude is half the battle bro.

You gotta BELIEVE...
    Ur rite Bro! I just gotta stay possitive and take it slow. Just wanna be back to tearing up the weights. I'm opening up a supplement store Wednesday so atleast I get to be working with ppl and supplements until I get healthy
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Ur rite Bro! I just gotta stay possitive and take it slow. Just wanna be back to tearing up the weights. I'm opening up a supplement store Wednesday so atleast I get to be working with ppl and supplements until I get healthy
    Opening up a supp store??
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Opening up a supp store??
    Its just a small one for now Bro. But yeah I'm stoked gunna have a few goodies there to get started. Hoping it turns to something. I open wed, I will have an online website intime but that's gunna need more attention lol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Its just a small one for now Bro. But yeah I'm stoked gunna have a few goodies there to get started. Hoping it turns to something. I open wed, I will have an online website intime but that's gunna need more attention lol
    That's awesome bro. Let me know when you open up online, I like supporting the small businesses. Good luck with your venture bro, I hope it all works out for you
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

That's awesome bro. Let me know when you open up online, I like supporting the small businesses. Good luck with your venture bro, I hope it all works out for you
    For Sure Bro! Thanks for being a good friend bro
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ok Guys! Been loving my recovery. I just visited my dr today and he released me to go back to work just 2 weeks after surgery. I didnt know this because after surgery I was out of it, but he told me he had to remove two pieces of my bottem disc from the left and right of my disc because it chipped off. Tell ya what I think after hearing that and loosing an inch in height Im doing pretty damn good haha

Also I ran a mile straight the other day and had no pain in my leg or anything. Im doing cardio for 2 more weeks and then im going to incorporate some light weights. I think its going to be along time before I start doing anything that puts crazy stress on my lower back, at same time i will be doing some back excercises to help strengthen it. Anyways thanks for the support
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Gunna start my next cycle in 2 weeks just 4 weeks after having back surgery WooHoo. Not gunna come off either
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

For Sure Bro! Thanks for being a good friend bro
    No worries homi!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Gunna start my next cycle in 2 weeks just 4 weeks after having back surgery WooHoo. Not gunna come off either
    Fuk yeh TRT time!! Lucky bastard. I have to wait to have kids first before I can go down that route
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Fuk yeh TRT time!! Lucky bastard. I have to wait to have kids first before I can go down that route
    You will have some before ya know it haha There a lot of fun. I can't wait to blast and cruise. Just a little over a week and its on.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

You will have some before ya know it haha There a lot of fun. I can't wait to blast and cruise. Just a little over a week and its on.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
  2. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
  3. Cycle after back surgery
    By gpman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Returning to lifting after back injury
    By littlemark in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:36 PM
  5. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 12:06 AM