What countries do NOT celebrate Christmas?

dito

Awards
  • Established
I am tired of this over comercialized BS. Anyone know of any pleasant vacation places?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Christmas is celebrated by merchants all over the world. Even in the far east where the population has few Christians.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont know about Isreal.. but you can find it in Saudi... hell Im in Iraq, and you can find it all over here too... there are christians everywhere.

Adams

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the over commercialization because people exopect gifts from you and it's not even their b-day

Bouncer79

Awards
I'm just the opposite... I love Christmas and the Holiday Season.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
It used to be nice when I was a kid like 10-15 yrs ago..now its too commercialized. I bet most people who are so into giving and receiving gifts don't even know what Christmas is really about...

I was just thinking of it a couple days ago.. it's Christ's birthday, so why do I have to give gifts to other people? lol :icon_lol:

dito

Awards
  • Established
Also the fact that everyone can be douche bags all year round. But one day out of the year they are nice. WTF is the point!!??

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Also the fact that everyone can be douche bags all year round. But one day out of the year they are nice. WTF is the point!!??
I don't even think it's for one day (being nice)... people are still ass-monkeys while they're doing their last minute shopping and ****.. I'd say 2-3 hrs of niceness tops..

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
in n.z no one really decorates houses, but presents are still re a tradition.
though no one buys me anything anymore, because I dont buy them stuff either so its recipracal,

just dont do it, guarenteed next year you wont get ****- end of problems.

About being nice, thats like anything, stay positive and you'll feel positive-
let things break you down and youll feel broken and act negative

so its always chins up no matter where in the game you are.

MERRY XMAS everyone and happy new yera- make it the best one yet.