Any pictures of BF% to show progress?
- 12-22-2004, 04:58 PM
- 12-22-2004, 05:40 PM
That would be somewhat usefull but of course everyone is different.
eg a person of say 50 years old who looks ripped maybe 10% while a person who is 20 years old and has say 6% looks the SAME degree of ripped.
That is because of all the fat a person of 50 has around the organs that the person of 20 does NOT have.
BTW I see so many people say they are 10 % and am not too sure about that. I mean 10% is LOW compared to many pictures you see of people saying they are 10%. To me what I have found is 10% you have that thick vein coming up from your crotch towards your belly button showing very easily with no flexing or pump.
I's like to hear some input of tell tale signs of say 10% by some of the trainers on this board. IMO it would be helpful.
- 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
I am not and expert in this area but 10% on person A and 10% on person B does not look the same. I wish it did but it just is not the case. Some time ago, I spent time in a human performance lab where they used 3 different BF% testing methods including hydrostatic weighing. I was amazed at how different people looked even with close BF%s.
In the end, BF% is nothing more than a %. Aim for the being happy with yourself.
Last edited by size; 12-22-2004 at 06:09 PM.
12-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by size
So if I can balance a beer on by belly even when standing I just MIGHT still be at 10% Body Fat?
12-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:14 AM
- By Puzzle in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
- By buffhunk29 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:01 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 31Last Post: 12-03-2005, 04:25 PM
- By kmac6225 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2004, 12:53 AM