feeling like s***, No motivation, emotional issues,stim addiction

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So the last couple of months have been f***ed up for me. I've lost a lot of my motivation, I often have bad workouts, my endurance is down, etc. I've also been dependant on stims constantly. Caffeine, higenamine, DMAA, yohimbe, amphetamines, even tried Meth once (not street meth). Whenever I try to stop stims, I get about a week then I start up again. When I don't have them, I'm fatigued, can't focus, irritable, depressed, extra anxious, and mildly suicidal. Even after taking 2-3 scoops of pre I have terrible workouts and good workouts with nothing. It just depends on the day. I need to get off this ****, get to the root of the problem, and make my workouts better! Can anyone help me please?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
That's no good...try to ween yourself off? It's obviously the cause of your mental anguish. Cut that **** out and get your life back. Good luck.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
That's no good...try to ween yourself off? It's obviously the cause of your mental anguish. Cut that **** out and get your life back. Good luck.
Lately I've been trying to stay with just caffeine...still doing a ****load though.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
It's tough but go cold turkey and sweat it out like a cocaine addiction. It's tough but now that I cleaned off stims and now cycle them I am good to go bro. It gets better just takes time!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
It's tough but go cold turkey and sweat it out like a cocaine addiction. It's tough but now that I cleaned off stims and now cycle them I am good to go bro. It gets better just takes time!
Well, ill try to go the weekend without them...ill see what happens monday. Its gonna be a nice day so I'm either gonna skip outya work early or take the day off and since its chest day, I might not need a pre so I can def get 3 days of nothing in

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
A lot of it is mental bro! If you can make it 3 days you got it beat.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Cheat meal day, then a couple days out of the gym bike riding or jogging/hiking/outdoors activities and straightens my head out. Sometimes u just gotta shake the gym outa your system for a few days and regroup and come back fresh. Drink green tea while you come off the stims. Add a teaspoon of honey to a cup every so often to take the edge off . I drink about 6 big cups green tea a day .

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Cheat meal day, then a couple days out of the gym bike riding or jogging/hiking/outdoors activities and straightens my head out. Sometimes u just gotta shake the gym outa your system for a few days and regroup and come back fresh. Drink green tea while you come off the stims. Add a teaspoon of honey to a cup every so often to take the edge off . I drink about 6 big cups green tea a day .
Here's the thing. I'm addicted to the gym. I can take one day off but if I take anymore off than that, I'll feel sick, lost, bloated, nauseated, fatiqued, depressed, just all around ****ty if I don't go. Even when I feel like **** I go just cuz I have to even when I know I'll have a bad workout.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the thing. I'm addicted to the gym. I can take one day off but if I take anymore off than that, I'll feel sick, lost, bloated, nauseated, fatiqued, depressed, just all around ****ty if I don't go. Even when I feel like **** I go just cuz I have to even when I know I'll have a bad workout.
I'm addicted as well but I'm not at the point of stim dependence . I say use non stim PWOs and just lay off them. Take a week off from lifting , if possible. You could've burnt out your CNS as well. Make sure if you're lifting constantly you need to fuel your body.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I was on this train several years ago, and it's something you need to take care of, even if it means you don't train at all. I used to take ECA a lot, and at some point your dosage will get out of control, and you'll still feel tired and like **** all the time. I have been off for several years now, and basically only use Green Tea extract or caffeine, no CNS stims. You need to do this cold turkey, it's only going to get worse..

Your workouts will be **** for a while, but it'll be good for you in the long run..Have you taken your BP lately? There is some good advice above, skip workouts, rest, and do not take any stims for a while if possible, try 2-3 months. I'm sure your adrenals are shot, I've never taken any of but maybe someone can chime in on revamp or reset AD..those might be helpful.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I was on this train several years ago, and it's something you need to take care of, even if it means you don't train at all. I used to take ECA a lot, and at some point your dosage will get out of control, and you'll still feel tired and like **** all the time. I have been off for several years now, and basically only use Green Tea extract or caffeine, no CNS stims. You need to do this cold turkey, it's only going to get worse..

Your workouts will be **** for a while, but it'll be good for you in the long run..Have you taken your BP lately? There is some good advice above, skip workouts, rest, and do not take any stims for a while if possible, try 2-3 months. I'm sure your adrenals are shot, I've never taken any of but maybe someone can chime in on revamp or reset AD..those might be helpful.
So a week off or a few days off here and there isn't gonna fix anything?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a week off or a few days off here and there isn't gonna fix anything?
If you're negative about this and don't want our advice, go f yourself then. Now, take the advice given to you. You went as far as using amphetamines , your CNS is burnt out, so are your adrenals. Just take a break off stims for 2-3 months and take 2 weeks off from lifting to reset your body.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
You know..I remember back when the Ms Fitness stuff was taking off..and this was the first time we really saw girls in the public eye who were pretty lean, but not female bodybuilder lean..these girls were evidently taking lots of thyroid, clen, ECA, and not taking any break from them..their bodies endocrine systems basically shut down, and when they tried to stop them, their bodies would get out of control, and not go back even once they resumed the drugs again..this came out and there were several cases of this I'm thinking also around the time Bill Phillips "super Secret supplements" (I know thats not the name of the book) book came out and the big secret was ECA...

I'm not trying to lecture you, and fortunately when I quit ECA, yohimbine, etc I was able to take a week or so off work, and I slept almost all day for a good week. Imho, your nervous system is shot and it's gonna take a lot to recover. I have an addictive personality, and I've gotten into a few things I shouldn't have besides CNS stimulants, and I remember even caffeine wasnt doing jack for me when I quit ECA cold turkey.
I really don't feel like there is a good option besides resting. That feeling you use to get yourself psyched up before you do your lift will be gone for a while, you will feel completely lazy when you lift. At any rate, I hope you can quit for a while and wish you best of luck..

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You know..I remember back when the Ms Fitness stuff was taking off..and this was the first time we really saw girls in the public eye who were pretty lean, but not female bodybuilder lean..these girls were evidently taking lots of thyroid, clen, ECA, and not taking any break from them..their bodies endocrine systems basically shut down, and when they tried to stop them, their bodies would get out of control, and not go back even once they resumed the drugs again..this came out and there were several cases of this I'm thinking also around the time Bill Phillips "super Secret supplements" (I know thats not the name of the book) book came out and the big secret was ECA...

I'm not trying to lecture you, and fortunately when I quit ECA, yohimbine, etc I was able to take a week or so off work, and I slept almost all day for a good week. Imho, your nervous system is shot and it's gonna take a lot to recover. I have an addictive personality, and I've gotten into a few things I shouldn't have besides CNS stimulants, and I remember even caffeine wasnt doing jack for me when I quit ECA cold turkey.
I really don't feel like there is a good option besides resting. That feeling you use to get yourself psyched up before you do your lift will be gone for a while, you will feel completely lazy when you lift. At any rate, I hope you can quit for a while and wish you best of luck..
I'm at the point where I'm even lazy after 2 scoops of preworkout. I just have to be in the mood. I just can't get that buzz from preworkout that I used to get. Caffeine does Jack unless I have a ton of it. I mean, it sucks! I love DMAA, I just hate how it shrivels up your vains. I feel like I'm at a loss cuz I just don't know what to do.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear to god, get off this forum and take action. You ****ING idiot . That's what is wrong with people, all take and complaining... ZERO ACTION. Go see a doctor if need be for gods sake, take a walk, so cardio to pep you up. Stop complaining.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I think buff spartan and 5ft5andalive are the same person. Very similar bitch made personalities portrayed in their posts. If not they're ****ing douche bag soul mates. Kick rocks both of you!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to give the impression I am giving medical advice.

If it were me, I definitely wouldn't go from extremely heavy stimulant abuse to cold turkey and instead would strategically decrease my usage to make the psychological and physiological side effects more manageable.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to give the impression I am giving medical advice.

If it were me, I definitely wouldn't go from extremely heavy stimulant abuse to cold turkey and instead would strategically decrease my usage to make the psychological and physiological side effects more manageable.
He doesn't want to take advice. He just wants to hear advice, then make up excuses as to why he can't act on said sensible advice. Doesn't want any real help from people more advanced/experienced, just wants to bitch, cry and complain rather then take action and responsibility for a self caused issue. Plain and simple

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He doesn't want to take advice. He just wants to hear advice, then make up excuses as to why he can't act on said sensible advice. Doesn't want any real help from people more advanced/experienced, just wants to bitch, cry and complain rather then take action and responsibility for a self caused issue. Plain and simple
Yeah that .