Hi!

Crystal

Awards
Hello, I haven't posted much and didn't want to hijack WB's thread so I'll say hi here. I think I introduced myself awhile back but oh well, I'll do it again here. MatthewD invited me over :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crystal! :wave: :welcome:

This place could use more females. Way too much Testosterone around here! :lol:

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Crystal!!
I feel u on that one lean one haha.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
This place could use more females. Way too much Testosterone around here.

I agree. Welcome aboard!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thanx for improving the veiw....maybe am should looking into a female forum ..make the ladies more welcomeand feel a lot easier about posting in the rest of the community

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good Idea

thanx for improving the veiw....maybe am should looking into a female forum ..make the ladies more welcomeand feel a lot easier about posting in the rest of the community
You know, that's a good Idea. I have a female friend or 2 that I would definitely steer this way if there was one. I bet a lot of us guys know females that would love to have that available.

size

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

I will be the first to admit that I do enjoy your avatar. ;)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i know everyone wants to know this but just isnt asking...is that actually you in your atavar? I agree, my girlfriend would definitely like to see a female forum on am.

Crystal

Awards
Yes it is...and Matthew D can confirm it :) That was taken 4 months after my second child, he's now 11 months old.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
doesnt look like youll need much advice from us!!!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It is true, it was taken 4 months after.. this lady is the awesome when it comes to hard work..

size

Awards
  • Established
Well congratulations on the baby and looking great. :)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see some more of those pics!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nice to have you here crystal ... you're over at WCBB aren't you?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you here. You're giving my avatar a run for her money. ;)

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
still goin with Brodus avatar as the best,

But Crystals all flavors of hot, mmmmmmmmmmm mm

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wow looking great for having a baby my ex had a child a year before i met her,she was still trying to lose..i introduced her to sesathin and my brand of working out she was dropping weight quick then we broke up..hope shes blimping now..lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i used to wrestle and i have not seen a singlet look that hot ..nice

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is very impressive for 4 months after having a baby. What type of bodytype are you naturally? Was it just alot of working out and dieting that you used to lose the weight? I am taking notes so my future wife will look that good after having a baby :p

Crystal

Awards
Thanks again everyone. Luckily I have a naturally muscular build. With my first child I put on 53lbs and didn't work out at all. With my son I continued to work out and eat right so I only put on 35lbs....it made a HUGE difference when it came time to slim down and get back to normal. It took about 7 months the first time and 4 the second. I am blessed with a muscular build but it takes A LOT of work on my part.....I used to eat whatever I wanted but not anymore, I really have to watch it and hit the gym hard.

I'd really love to compete someday. I'm actually hooking up with a PT after the new year, a lady I work with just won her first comp earlier this year. She's going to help me get myself on track to do a comp of my own. Right now though....I'm going to enjoy the Christmas food!! :D