Thoughts on Dwain 'the rock' Johnson!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the results of a successful cycle to me.

scw538

scw538

Awards
I was reading in a magazine about a movie rock and mark walberg will be in. Magazine showed walberg put on 40 lbs. he said it was due to 12 meals a day. I can imagine how much rock put on. The movie is about bodybuilding.

spebone

spebone

Awards
Yea I seen that advertised awhile back!

Pain and gain, looks good.
Could be down to that then eh?!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I was reading in a magazine about a movie rock and mark walberg will be in. Magazine showed walberg put on 40 lbs. he said it was due to 12 meals a day. .
And two pins a week ;-)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And some muscle memory from his "Rock" days. Lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was talkin bout Walberg putting on 40lbs and still lookin that lean. That rock looks bigger then his WWE days. Ya think?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
it says in the yahoo article that he put on 40lbs in 2 months. from 165 in Ted to 205. he musta been pinning all sorts of ****

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I was talkin bout Walberg putting on 40lbs and still lookin that lean. That rock looks bigger then his WWE days. Ya think?
I dont think the rock looks much bigger but a hell of alot leaner. Dude is obviously serious now about /diet cardio. Makes sense. Looks way better for the camera. The 40lbs by walberg sounds crazy. I remeber the movie four brothers. If I remember right he was built well in it.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the rock looks much bigger but a hell of alot leaner. Dude is obviously serious now about /diet cardio. Makes sense. Looks way better for the camera. The 40lbs by walberg sounds crazy. I remeber the movie four brothers. If I remember right he was built well in it.
Yeah the Rocks definitely got alot leaner. A far as Walberg he's always been in good shape since his marky mark days. The way he's holding that weight on set looks like he did a relatively lean bulk test cycle but it could be natural, he looks to be at least %12-14 bf in some of his set picks. Abs look pretty glazed over. I'm guessing he up around 200lbs there.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pic on the left is from probably almost 4-5 years ago, he is definitely pinning though he has that nice moon face even at a low body fat %. Better comarison would be during the f and f 5 he was pretty big then to about 2 years ago.

Tell you what offer me 5 mil. To look like that, I would start a cycle tomorrow.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Pic on the left is from probably almost 4-5 years ago, he is definitely pinning though he has that nice moon face even at a low body fat %. Better comarison would be during the f and f 5 he was pretty big then to about 2 years ago.

Tell you what offer me 5 mil. To look like that, I would start a cycle tomorrow.
Pshhhh! Offer me a cycle and ill start tomorrow ! Haha

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
Yea I seen that advertised awhile back!

Pain and gain, looks good.
Could be down to that then eh?!
Has this movie come out yet? The Rock worked out in our gym for a few months while he was filming a movie and he seemed like a friendly guy. His cousin/body double was bigger then him:surprised:

spebone

spebone

Awards
Yea sorry, I heard it was round mid April in the UK

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Holy **** wahlberg got big?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. Not saying he didn't cycle but if I lay off for a couple months (I just did for a post hernia repair) I get softer and smoother. Two to three weeks later...BAM! Harder, leaner and vascular all over again.

Being older does have its advantages :)

5ft5andalive

Awards
I always thought he roided before and them I found out about somoans

mik14

mik14

Awards
His arms & shoulders look like they have doubled! Not to mentioned the round face! Makes the pic on the left look like nothing. ...then again there is probably a few years between the pics...few cycles! I bet he eats a tonne!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I always thought he roided before and them I found out about somoans
Samoans, Tongans and Maoris have awesome genetics when it comes to being big. Good genetics + steroids = Dwaine johnson