Drug testing in Mr. Olympia

1. Drug testing in Mr. Olympia

Probably a stupid question but is there steroid-drug testing in the Mr. Olympia competitions?

2. i think there actually nominaly is random testing, but if i'm right its obviously a horse**** test

3. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i think there actually nominaly is random testing, but if i'm right its obviously a horse**** test
    From what I hear, they take their testing VERY SERIOUSLY!!! Why wouldn't they? They are about this close to being accepted into the Olympics!!!!
    •   

4. Hahahahahaha!

5. c'mon...nobody in the O uses juice! Those guys are representitives of fitness and health foods. Lots of leafy greens, whole grains, and, of course, the Nitro-tech/Cell-tech stack.

6. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    c'mon...nobody in the O uses juice! Those guys are representitives of fitness and health foods. Lots of leafy greens, whole grains, and, of course, the Nitro-tech/Cell-tech stack.

You forgot the flaxseed cream ala Barry Bonds!!

7. Its true that cell-tech is what jay cutler uses to get so HUGE, I read it in an ad!

8. YOU IDIOT!

it's the thermogenic/muscle gainer hybrid pill they put out. how do you think he got so big AND shredded?

9. Dammit, your right. Sometimes i can be so dumb

10. don't worry. many people are misled to think that muscletech/celltech is the source of many pros massive size and conditioning. only after careful research are you enlightened with the knowledge that Thermo-gain is the real cause of their freakishness.

welcome to the light...

11. lol, it seems so obvious now!

12. there is no drug testing in the npc !...no there is no drug test at the MR.O

13. They test for diuretics.

14. Jay cutler has such an advantage being on "Team Mucletech"
    <YeP I even know that is whay they call themselves> he got his hands on thermogain its suppose to be real powerful only for pro bodybuilders, hmm I wonder why they advertise it to non pro bodybuilder though???

At one time they were not sure if they were going to sell it to the general public, I know this because they told me in 5 page add, wonder why they would advertise a product they werent going to sell, hmmmm lol

15. Team Muscletech dropped my contract
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

16. i am glad i got a stock pile of thermogain before it gets banned.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jones Is Said to Have Failed Drug Test in June
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 10:44 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:17 PM
  3. m1-t positive in drug test?
    By scipio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 03:44 PM
  4. Will Nolvadex show up in a Drug Test??
    By lobe50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
  5. does clen show up in drug tests?
    By powerlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:30 PM