Wardrobe malfuncton

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 new pairs of khakis last week to wear to work. I work in healthcare so there aren't many other options

Tore a nice hole in the crotch of 2 pairs already and I see the threads of the 3rd pair starting to loosen up.

My legs are pretty damn bug around I eve bought the pants a couple sizes too big to compensate to no avail.

Wtf can I do? Lol I don't make enough money for this

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Try some Dickies khakis. You'll have a tougher time tearing those. Personally I hate khakis but that's prolly cus I like going commando(get comments about my soldiers helmet too visible) and no matter how much you shake it , it's still gonna drip... And that's no bueno in khakis.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Try some Dickies khakis. You'll have a tougher time tearing those. Personally I hate khakis but that's prolly cus I like going commando(get comments about my soldiers helmet too visible) and no matter how much you shake it , it's still gonna drip... And that's no bueno in khakis.
Lol yea I gotta have some kind of cotton barrier between the mushroom and the pants so it doesn't rub raw lol ill try the dickies thanks

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea I gotta have some kind of cotton barrier between the mushroom and the pants so it doesn't rub raw lol ill try the dickies thanks
I have the same problem with my jeans but they usually last a few months before it happens so I get my money's worth somewhat. It just tends to happen at in opportune times. Like picking up my keys in the parking lot way kneeling down and the crotch goes and my whole gift basket drops out like spilled brains. Lol. Explaining why your late to work gets strange

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arrogant Politics 169
Squeaks4ver General Chat 34