WTF!!!! 31" biceps!!

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
This guy holds the world record for biggest biceps, and maybe the ugliest biceps! His forearms and the rest of his body are way behind! Just came across it and thought I'd treat you all

Attachments

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
My car could run off the amount of oil in his arms.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand. It's scary how stupid a person must be to think synthol is a good idea.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand. It's scary how stupid a person must be to think synthol is a good idea.
That is a serious case of insecurity. To think this guy thinks he looks good...........he needs counseling.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
They look like complete and utter tools!! It doesn't look a thing like muscle, they look infected/swollen... I'd be embarrassed to walk about looking like that

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GUYS! The oil crisis is over! QUICK drain his arms!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy holds the world record for biggest biceps, and maybe the ugliest biceps! His forearms and the rest of his body are way behind! Just came across it and thought I'd treat you all
In this first picture,His triceps look like they are drooping/sagging down like loose skin on an obese person..It just looks friggen stupid..IMO

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
They interviewed that dude in the documentary "Bigger, faster, stronger" it showed him literally injecting his bicep. If I remember correctly he said he regretted it big time.

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
I believe that guy from bigger fast stronger was Greg Valentine

macdady

macdady

Awards
Correct sir lol... although this dude will regret it sooner or later

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hey I need to change the oil in my car. Can you come by and give me a hand?... Or maybe an arm?!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy is going to look horrible when he gets older.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
That guy said he can curl 500kg and drinks 5 gallons of protein shakes a day.. What a fukin joke lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol they should have I private investigator follow him around for a few months to see how much oil he really uses and if he even goes to the gym regularly haha

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Synthol did wonders for him.

The first pic looks horrible why would u want arms that sag down???

His forearms look like sticks this guy is a joke.

jamesr07

Awards
This guys a joke! It's only a matter of time before his arms explode in the same way Greg valentines did